[Replies: 4]  [Views: 1489]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

MATTHEWGU4
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Neat little hack I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cgTHSq4jv8

The rest of the contents of the video regards a machinima series I'm making with the Super Mario 64 engine, it's really based of The Second Attack. So it's fun to make.

But yeah, HAX!
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
That's an awesome hack. I was going to hack Super Mario 64, but I never quite got around to it. Plus it looks like a lot to learn.
View user profile Send Private Message
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
MATTHEWGU4 wrote:
Neat little hack I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cgTHSq4jv8

The rest of the contents of the video regards a machinima series I'm making with the Super Mario 64 engine, it's really based of The Second Attack. So it's fun to make.

But yeah, HAX!

Pretty cool, matthewgu4. If you could hack up n64 Zelda: Ocarina of Time, his yanking up bomb flowers would be especially entertaining. :veryhappy: 

Only thing I did even similar to thing, without hax though, was draw a Bomberman character in DS Drawn to Life, and naming him Eric, after the Eric and the Floaters game.
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:14 am  Reply with quote + 
DragonBomber wrote:

Pretty cool, matthewgu4. If you could hack up n64 Zelda: Ocarina of Time, his yanking up bomb flowers would be especially entertaining. :veryhappy: 

Only thing I did even similar to thing, without hax though, was draw a Bomberman character in DS Drawn to Life, and naming him Eric, after the Eric and the Floaters game.

Interesting. I'm a bit curious about Drawn to Life. I've heard of it. Is it any good?
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
MATTHEWGU4 wrote:
Interesting. I'm a bit curious about Drawn to Life. I've heard of it. Is it any good?

It is designed for children, but isn't too bad. It's a platformer with a lot of touchpad play. I drew Eric a bomb gun that shoots his snow. You are given little choice in how to draw some things, sometimes only coloring them, but it's pretty fun for what it is. You basically have to clean x boards, rescuing 3 townspeople per board, and getting the secret stuff for extra options. The good thing is enemies respawn so you can coinfarm like crazy without much effort. I do mean clean, also, as there is some dark sludge on everything which you clean up with the stylus. One of your many tasks on each board.

The nearest I can compare it to would be a 2D version of PS2 Graffiti Kingdom with a little bit of extra drawing/coloring, except you do not collect other characters to swap between. You can make additional characters and switch between them easily enough from town tho. You may feel limited compared to GK, but it's not a bad effort.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1383s
Index - Back to Top