BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
What's the most crazy shizzit to happen at a party went to?
[Replies: 11]  [Views: 3897]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 1  
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:57 am  Reply with quote + 
Howdy all. I am curious as to what people will reply back with, since there's such an array of people represented on this forum. In your years of parties, bbqs, and grillouts, what sort of crazy stuff has happened while you were there?

I attended a party at a friend's Saturday. It was the whole play Rock Band, sing Karaoke, play Wii Sports, and talk about playing Bomberman and Mario Kart while drinking sort of thing. I had hoped we would play Bomberman as there were like, 4 TVs in the house, but there was a big drive to play PS3 Little Big Planet instead. :sad: 

Anyways, great food, lots of liquor around, one drunk asian gal who passed out eventually, and then drama like mad out of nowhere. I had thought there was going to be a fight between this dude's sister's bf and his friend (they were way too close to each other all night), but instead it was between one of the hosts, his sister, and her bf. The chick went totally nuts, busting out the glass in his screendoor, kicking off the inside release knob, kicking and then tearing off the bottom metal metal on said door, and so forth. She was being carried out completely drunk and abusive, and flipped out losing her glasses. She had spent thirty minutes rambling about lost keys when her or her bf had them the whole time. I think her glasses ended up in a bush somewhere. Someone, her or the bf threw a baseball threw a car window, she got blood all over people, the inside of the house (walls/carpet/sink/floor), and the bf ended up with broken ribs. Took Charlotte cops forever to get there and they were gone. We didn't call the cops, neighbors did.

I mean, like, one minute it was all karaoke singing and fun times, my wife smoking out on the front porch, and the next feet and hands were breaking out through the screen door and windows. Bedlam puts it mildly. The gal even was carrying two of my spicy pepper corn muffins with her in a ziplock as she struggled (I had made Pico de Gallo salsa and pepper corn muffins), but they ended up in the piles of glass. I failed as a human though. I forgot completely about my video camera or digital camera. No video was shot of the brawl outside that followed the glass breaking madness, or photos of damage, or audio of her screaming like mad about stuff that happened when she was 12. Some issues I guess. Instant crazy, like a cup of ramen noodles. Just add whiskey.

I am just new to this sort of crazy stuff going on I suppose. I didn't live on campus during college so missed most of the insane dorm parties and off campus romps. I was married also so it cut back on my adventures. The gal who passed out slept through the karaoke at like 40 volume pumping through a stereo, the whole harpie woman smashing battle, outside brawl, police showing up, cleanup with a vacuum cleaner a few feet from her unconscious head sucking up glass that managed to get twenty feet in from the foyer to the living room. I cannot blog about it due to people not being there being on my blog, so I guess here's my entry. Dunno. Please tell me you guys and gals have had some interesting nights like this. Last time I had this much crazy all at once was right before I had separated from my wife over a cokehead chick and she had gone kempo kata apeshizzit on my eye/shoulder/chest/ribs in a barrage of awesome should I have not been the recipient. And no I didn't cheat, I just was f'd in the head over this gal and needed time by myself to sort it out. Which I did. lol

Coffee. Answer as to why I'm rambling. Seriously.
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ahaha, I must say, that was interesting and it will be interesting to hear if there are any stories from other people, but I have never even really been to a mild party, let alone a wild one. Sorry, no stories.... I have a life, I'm just not very sociable.... I know some fight stories, but they aren't entertaining, and anything else I've got to say is totally unrelated....

Although, this has reminded me of a certain comic....
View user profile Send Private Message
Bomberman3022
Board Moderator

Post#3  Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
i must say that "party" seems kind of...well...not like anything ive ever been to and not the fighting part. im talking about karaoke and video games? :surprise:  theres been many of times where cops have had to come and people getting arrested and more than just windows being broken. Lets just say that alcohol makes everything interesting.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe, that comic was pretty cool. It captures the spirit well enough, if lampshades were replaced by shots of liquor. Being the drunk there was a one-ups-man sort of event for a couple dudes. I still think the passed out lady beat them both, and even looked hot doing it. The dudes did not. :sad:  Nor did the crazy sister who busted the door up.

Bomberman3022, you haven't had many gaming-inclusive events with liquor? It was advertised on evite as a Ghetto House Party of sorts as a joke, since one of the hosts is black. She likes to make people laugh in some uncomfortable manner. lol Anyways, nearly every time we gather at a house there is videogames involved. At my birthday bash we had Guitar Hero/Karaoke/Wii games/bomberman/smash bros spread between two TVs. This time they had a similar setup, but with burgers/hot dogs/my hot pepper corn muffins/chips/less liquor, no birthday gifts involved, and property damage. :sad:  I mean, we've specifically gotten together and not drank while gaming, but it's rare for some people to not have at least a Smirnoff or whatever. :/ Or drinks with dinner at the restaurant before hand.

We did play Cranium as well, some of us. There were enough people for 8-9 people playing that, and the others keeping the Wii and PS2 filled up. So, three rooms of stuff going on, plus private discussions in random rooms that ended up becoming a brawl later. I completely forgot to bring my copy of Apples to Apples. I was at a halloween party without alcohol the day after Halloween, but the cider was amazing and I didn't even care. I only drink when we have these gatherings most of the time, some maybe once every couples months. Unless my brother is in town. Then it's a sure thing I'll be drinking.

In all that time this is the first time anything crazy has happened. Except the one time my brother tapped the gal's car who hosted this recent party. Her new Mustang. He was in his sailor whites and everything. Drunk and driving. Sad to look at. I was much more sober and not driving. I told him not to drive off. Showed up at a British pub in town we used to have open, apologizing. He's grown up though. We don't drink a ton when he's here and we don't drive at all, whereas before he would drive off after trying to wrestle you or some nonsense. :sad: 
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm not really the type to go to wild parties but most people would probably categorize me in that category instantly due to the things I do for fun.

Me and my friends skateboard or play video games and we usually don't get very out of control. I get invited to those kinds of parties sometimes but I don't ever go. To say the least, it's not a theme that has my interest and I feel like I could better enjoy and spend my time doing the things I like such as gaming, skateboarding, and wasting too much time on youtube. That's more who I am and I never had that much of an interest in crazy parties.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:34 am  Reply with quote + 
dakirbydude wrote:
I'm not really the type to go to wild parties but most people would probably categorize me in that category instantly due to the things I do for fun.

Me and my friends skateboard or play video games and we usually don't get very out of control. I get invited to those kinds of parties sometimes but I don't ever go. To say the least, it's not a theme that has my interest and I feel like I could better enjoy and spend my time doing the things I like such as gaming, skateboarding, and wasting too much time on youtube. That's more who I am and I never had that much of an interest in crazy parties.

Oh, I understand. Believe you me. They usually are not crazy. That is just the thing that made this past weekend so unusual. It is always just some friends and family singing or hitting plastic guitar buttons or the drums, or playing bomberman/wii sports/mario kart/smash bros. Then suddenly out of nowhere: insanity. I don't count my brother's early visits while he was first starting in the Navy because he was just drinking way too much and didn't know how to check his bad behavior. Other than that it was always tame. I mean, it's always fun, and I prefer that to this other nonsense. :/

There was a slew of skateboarders there as well, as there were several cliques or groups of friends in attendance. Our friend's BF skates and invited some of his work pals, some of his skate buddies, and his sister. Our friend invited us (IRC friends who trasitioned to real life pals), some work people, and people she met through those friends. There were some conversations I totally did not understand as they were full of skating terms. lol I waited in another room while the kitchen was a buzz with it. :happy: 

I have always been the guy to gather friends for bomberman and mario kart, have some chips, have some soda, and just enjoy the games. The drinking only came in since I had met my wife. It sometimes makes karaoke interesting for others, but I attempt to spend as little as possible on it. When we buy liquor it lasts us months and months. Often we end up as a storage facility for other people's half empty bottles when they leave. My brother left me some Greek Raki, Vodka, Sake, Champagne, Wine, and some Chocolate thing lately. I don't even think there's room for more bottles to be honest so I'll have to have a party sometime or take it elsewhere just to make room. :xeyes: 
Board Admin

Post#7  Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
DragonBomber wrote:
I completely forgot to bring my copy of Apples to Apples.

Oh man, I love that game! Although, it's been a few years since I've played it. The winner was usually the person who gave the funniest or most wrong responses. :happy: 
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#8  Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
DragonBomber wrote:
I completely forgot to bring my copy of Apples to Apples.

Oh man, I love that game! Although, it's been a few years since I've played it. The winner was usually the person who gave the funniest or most wrong responses. :happy: 

Exactly! You get the concept well. We have been playing this game with people before who do not get the concept of judges being the deciding vote, and will argue their card with everyone. Usually the game trails off into "hey, I better run along..." though sadly I am often the one with the game so have to also help clean up and not just flee.

Irony and humor are often the winners, and you have to know the judge's leanings on issues a bit. If you do not know them, you will find them out. It's a good game to play amongst people you know, but not a whole lot, with at least a couple people you know a good bit, so they can sometimes get your twisted logic, humor, or back you up if someone wigs out on an answer that was complete joke they take for sincere logical match.

We have the German version as well, but as of yet, have not been able to whip that badboy into any social setting we found ourselves in. I like the wooden crate version not only because it won't get crushed in the car under other things, or be sat on by someone, but also because in a pinch, it acts as both a weapon, and kindling should you need to quickly start a fire alongside the ride on your way to said destination. You could eat the cards as well, I suppose. I tend to try and plan for out of the ordinary possibilities, if even to keep myself amused.

That zombie plague will come someday, and I'm sure my skills in bomberman will assist me somehow. They aren't mighty like some, but I will probably find myself deciding what best to set on fire inside a maze at some point in my life. :surprise: 
Board Admin

Post#9  Posted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
DragonBomber wrote:
I like the wooden crate version not only because it won't get crushed in the car under other things, or be sat on by someone, but also because in a pinch, it acts as both a weapon, and kindling should you need to quickly start a fire alongside the ride on your way to said destination. You could eat the cards as well, I suppose. I tend to try and plan for out of the ordinary possibilities, if even to keep myself amused.

Hahaha, well who knows, the cards may taste like apples....

When the zombie plague comes, my plan is to protect my people and fight hard, though when I inevitably die from that I hope I don't end up as a zombie too.... :oops: 

And I'm still debating whether or not my Bomberman skills are Mighty.... or if they are Max.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#10  Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
I am sure your skills are fine. My own, on the other hand, are severely in question. :laugh: 
Bomberman

Post#11  Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:33 am  Reply with quote + 
I remember my first brush with Absinth at a mates house party, we were about 16 or so and weren't particularly aware of how strong it was.
The girls had red wine, at one point just before the majority of us were sick, we decided to see if we could balance full glasses of it on our heads. Most attempts ended in failure and splashes, but we didn't think it was a problem, my memory deserts me at this point. Next moment i am aware of, i have woken up in the spare room on some cushions, a few other people are still asleep around me. Stumbling down the stairs i catch sight of the living room and my heart almost stops. There was waaaaay more than i recall on the floor and the sofa was covered. You all know red wine generally ruins everything it comes into contact with. This wasn't good and me and the other two lads who were awake decided to skarper before the host came to and more than likely flipped out in panic.
His parents forbid him from going to any parties after that until he was 18 and not under there control anymore. He also had to get a part time job to pay for new furnishings.

Oddest party atmosphere was at one of our 6th form parties at a nightclub. I still don't understand why these were allowed as they never ID'ed anyone and it was blazingly obvious we were all 16 & 17. It was all going brilliantly and i was dancing with whom is now my girlfriend. Our first kiss was pretty electric and the night was absolutely fantastic, until my ex saw us. I suppose it didn't really help the situation in that i was still sleeping with her up until that point but she had been under the illusion that this meant we would end up back together so got a shock when she saw me snogging one of her friends. Later i went to the bathroom and coming back into the main dance hall, everyone was still and a lot were looking at me. Bear in mind that all 300 of us generally knew each other as we were from the same 6th form and it took me a little bit of time to find someone who would tell me what was going on.
Apparently the ex had attacked my now girlfriend this is not a very unusual situation but what made it stand out apparently was the manor of which she did it. It was more a panic attack half brought on by the situation and half due to past bereavements (alcohol not helping either) and this had lead to a sort of high pitch battle cry and flailing arms as she ran at my Mrs. Apparently it was the most comical and spastic assault everyone had ever seen and while the bouncers ended it before the ex got her mind in any state to inflict a proper blow it went on long enough for everyone to stop dancing/drinking and have a gawk.

Everyone knew i was the cause of this and a strange aura of paranoia engulfed me for the rest of the night
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#12  Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
That is an awesome response, Hammer Brother. Full of hilarity, suspense, and more. Quite an awesome read. I thank you for the great stories. :veryhappy: 

I can only imagine the feelings that hit people when they awoke to that wine massacre. The people who LOLed constantly and left, with him holding the bag. The ones who felt bad and wished they could help. Anybody else in between. Then the dude, answering to his parents when they came piping hot to the scene. How do you even begin to cover that mess or explain it away? You perhaps pray to the Gypsy gods to take pity on you and whisk you away in a celestial caravan...or you think up some movie fixes, like Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Man.

I did not totally ruin any carpeting or furniture on my worst outing at an overnight IRC party, somehow. Green colored mess on white carpet, blacked out drunk the first time I drank that much at once, all Vodka and Gin on a mostly empty stomach (just chicken salad and olives). They got it out of the carpet, tho I woke up at 4:30 am naked in a tub . My wife had put my clothes to soak and left me there. I sat playing Saturn Bomberman that morning, as I had brought it with me, so sick I couldn't look at them eating eggs. I was sick for a couple days.

The instance at the dance you mentioned makes me recall two things. One, a homecoming dance with me wearing a blue mohawk (our school colors) and yelling at someone I knew that I thought was playing games with me online. I was expecting to meet someone from our local ISP and saw her, and flipped out. I later met the gal, though we didn't click and I spent a lot of time near the speakers that night with Metallica deafening my disappointment.

New Year's a few years back was the other memory, as we chucked burned audio cds all over, and the downhill slide into a separation started. Began with my wife kissing some other gal at my prompting when we were all drunk and ended months later with me getting punched during an argument (she felt threatened when I went to hug her), and moving out. The two gals in question will never be on good terms again, and it's not completely my fault. We later found the other gal liked making scenes so months of weird drama was all a game to her. Thinking you love two birds, my friends, is serious business. lol Or even feeling lust for someone so much you mistake it for love, and still think you can keep your normal relationship before her.

All the drama and lost money spent over this bird, thankfully me keeping it in my pants somehow, and the only real loss is a small stack of DVDs, some junk I didn't really want, and one of our friend's losing an adult dvd he swore the gal or her bf must have taken that night. I avoid drama now, like the plague. Keep my face in one piece, and the doors here on their hinges. :surprise: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2630s
Index - Back to Top