Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Bomberman Tournament issues
[Replies: 6]  [Views: 3958]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help

dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
The game randomly freezes and it's a lot of trouble to start up and I can't save on the 1 player mode. (It erases the save right after I save it)

I'm pretty sure this is due to the fact I actually bought a used game today, but is there any way to fix these problems?
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:34 am  Reply with quote + 
It sounds like you got a fake game cart, one of those cheap chinese ones that don't work right- my advice to you would be to get another one and take that back.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
I wish I could take it back. Unfortunately, I bought it when I was on vacation, and I can't go back to the store now because it's 3 hours away.

But I can sell some games I don't want, and get another one I guess.
eldergan
Bombertrainee

Post#4  Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
I don't thnik it's some weird Chinese thing unless it has some form of odd content that's not regularly featured. My theory(which could be incorrect)is that your catridge is inserted at an odd angle or something. Maybe it needs to be clean? On my DS and GBA, I've had experinces where the game acts funny and does these things. Maybe you're accidentally and slowly moving the cartridge during play(or is this a DS game XD)? I suggest blowing it,cleaning it, or if you're REALLY desperate...licking it. Yes. I've found that too be highly effective(but I'd be careful about that if it's used >__<). I hope this can be of some help...
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#5  Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ahhhhhh..... licking it? Are you sure you might not just want to, I don't know.... use a damp paper towel or something? >_>

By the way, welcome to the board. :P
eldergan
Bombertrainee

Post#6  Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:35 am  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Ahhhhhh..... licking it? Are you sure you might not just want to, I don't know.... use a damp paper towel or something? >_>

By the way, welcome to the board. :P
No really, it does work. I've saved countless games through licking them. As disgusting as that sounds, it really does work. But I guess using a wet paper towel would have the same effect. If nothing else seems to work, how far are you into the game, if at all? If you're not that far, I would recommend purchasing it off of eBay or an internet site.

http://search.product.ebay.ca/Bomberman-Tournament
_UPC_047875802490_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfifptsZ1QQfromZR40QQf
vcsZ1621QQsatitleZBombermanQ20tournamentQQsoprZ4976
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
Thank you for the help, but this was a problem that I solved months back.

I got a new one off ebay, and sent the one that was suppossedly bad back to the people I bought it from (it was a gamestore out of town) Instead of re-funding me, they gave me another copy which means I have two now, so I gave the one they sent me to a friend.

And the day after I gave it to my friend I found out my brother wanted it. :hilarious: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.3021s
Index - Back to Top