Alea Jacta Est - A Bomberman LiveJournal RP
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 3976]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction

Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:34 am  Reply with quote + 

AJE's LiveJournal profile

It’s been two years since Bomberman thwarted Sthertoth’s nefarious plans to cloak this peaceful universe in darkness and then passed the arduous divine test of the Angel of Light and Shadow, thus restoring her to dormancy. Bomberman has settled back into his old routine on his home planet of Bomber Star with his new sidekick, Pommy. The Elemental Knights have gone on their own paths, as have Lilith and Rukifellth. All, it seems, is well.

Until now.

From the cozy niche of the Bomber Nebula, to the recovering Calerodinian Solar System, and to the outskirts of the grand Thalian Empire, there have been an increasing number of wrongdoers causing havoc across space. From some, it was expected; from others, it was completely uncalled for. The crimes vary from things as little as stealing a candy bar from the grocery store to committing a massacre. New enemies show their ugly faces...and old ones rise from the grave.

In the midst of the chaos, people have begun having nightmares. They may not always remember the details of the nightmare, but the negative emotions generated by those nightmares stay with them through their waking days, whether they be anger, or guilt, or fear, or anything similarly upsetting, and cause them to act in ways they would never have acted under normal circumstances. There have also been various deliveries of electronic journals that postal workers don’t remember ever distributing, and which the recipients—despite any misgivings they might initially harbor about the journal—feel compelled to use to record their highest hopes, their deepest fears...and their darkest desires.

No one has any idea what exactly is going on. But in the furthest reaches of their subconscious, they do know this:

The die has been cast.

There is no turning back.

More information about how the game is actually played can be found here and here. The list of characters currently up for grabs is here, and the character application form is here.

This will require at least two LJ accounts to play - a regular one that you can post with OOC, and one in which you post as the character you're choosing to play. If you don't have an LJ account, they're pretty easy to get.

I've still got a lot of work to do, but hopefully someone here will find my insanity interesting...

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
If any of you are interested in seeing what the interaction for the RP might look like for the first-person segments, there's a post here featuring Bomberman, Pommy, Baelfael, and original character Tokiko that you can check out: http://community.livejournal.com/aleajactaestooc/2983.html

*goes back to doing homework*

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
Official Start Date: Monday, July 16, 2007

We'll be accepting applications afterwards, but if you want to be around for the start of the RP, well, there's your deadline.

Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:31 pm  Reply with quote + 
And the RP has begun! Check the main comm for the entries. ^_^

Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1513s
Index - Back to Top