[Replies: 270]  [Views: 54089]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General
Users watching this topic: 4  
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#221  Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:05 am  Reply with quote + 
Wow, that guide is thick. Damn. And Japanese text is supposed to be shorter, too.

I should get my camera again and take pictures of my current desk and room, since I moved into a different room ever since Crystice died.

Maybe I could be the odd man out and a true writer and DESCRIBE my desk and room. :D
View user profile Send Private Message
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#222  Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:50 am  Reply with quote + 
I envy all of you with decent facial hair capabilities, genetics hasn't been too kind to me in that department so clean shaven is the only way
But when you look at beards this way -> http://www.beardsfrombelow.org/ they suddenly look very weird

Nehoo, heres me last January all tarted up for Burns Night, holding a fluffy haggis

och aye, the noo!

(i feel i should say something about the grotesque wallpaper colour, as i'm a student again, i'm in a rented student house, quite why the landlady when for 'feverous flesh beige' is beyond my understanding)
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#223  Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 am  Reply with quote + 
DarkFire4114 wrote:
Wow, that guide is thick. Damn. And Japanese text is supposed to be shorter, too.

Yeah, see, this is why I don't have scans up yet. Just a few weeks ago, I finally started taking good scans. But to get high quality, I have to stand there and push down the scanner lid while waiting for it to scan, which takes like... one or two minutes, I haven't really timed it.

Hammer Bomber wrote:
But when you look at beards this way -> http://www.beardsfrombelow.org/ they suddenly look very weird

Hah, what an oddly-specific site.

But dude, nice duds. Is that... is that adorable little thing supposed to be representative of the nightmarish food item of the same name?

I didn't notice the wallpaper until you pointed it out. I now would like to imagine that "feverous flesh beige" is actually a color you can ask for at Lowe's or whatever.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#224  Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:45 am  Reply with quote + 
Nightmarish it certainly is not, Haggis is delicious. Thats pretty much what burns night is for, shops in England only stock it around that time. A celebration of Scotland's national poet with succulent haggis and far too much whiskey. Sore heads the next morning all round!
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#225  Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:26 am  Reply with quote + 
you get different types, only the hardcore traditionalists in the highlands make it within a sheep's stomach any more. Guts is a myth as well, the richest and tastiest blends are mostly cow lungs, liver and kidneys

We live with a vegan so a lentil based version was also on offer, once you get past the nonsense surrounding haggis and try it most people usually agree its very tasty
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#226  Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
I hope to one day in my life be offered some haggis, that and turducken, the meats of legend.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#227  Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:56 am  Reply with quote + 
I have yet to try haggis though I am expecting to enjoy it. I eat just about anything. Yes, I get a lot of beard comments from people. Ladies, men, trans folk, all offering some manner of admiration of a sort. It just grows quickly and thickly. That photo was no more than a 4 month growth, possibly as little as 3 months. It comes in reddish unlike my dark brown hair, though my hair is going salt and pepper, and my beard is getting more bits of white often.

It is both a blessing and a curse, as to remain clean shaven (a look not too welcomed on my double chin face but sometimes useful) I have to shave twice a day. When I wore my mohawks and wanted beards it was crazy difficult to keep up with the shaving of both the sides of my scalp, and the face. Like a job really. Like a job.

Example of one job-inducing mohawk below from '98 before I grew my beard out long:

I hope you noticed the resemblance:
Bomberstar

Post#228  Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
lol, as the beard discussion goes I get mostly the neckbeard, that grows the thickest and fastest. Can get really itchy and annoying in the heat of summer! The chin and sideburns are average or a bit below average and the mustache doesn't grow much at all.

Yeah, that does sound like an awful lot of work Dragon. I'm definitely not an advocate of working to keep up an appearance. heh, I almost never shave at all. Every so often when i get sick of how thick it is I'll trim it down some... talking like 3-5 times a year here.

Oh crap! I forgot to respond to plasm. I was a bit drunk last night when I saw them. lol. After you went to the trouble of putting them up too.

I LOL'd hard at the clown puke.
The Black knight plush was also quite neat.
Sounds like if you used all the stuff at your desk your laptop would just be acting as a desktop comp anyway lol. I've always preferred desktops personally.

fun pics. thanks!
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#229  Posted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hahah, that is a wicked mohawk. I like how you even incorporated braids into the back.

Regulus 777 wrote:
Sounds like if you used all the stuff at your desk your laptop would just be acting as a desktop comp anyway lol. I've always preferred desktops personally.

Yeah pretty much, though with a laptop you can unplug it and lug it around to different places if need be. But, I can't remember why exactly I switched...

Last edited by Plasma Bomber on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:10 am
MATTHEWGU4
Bomberdude

Post#230  Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:30 am  Reply with quote + 
BEHOLD!!! All of my glory!
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#231  Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh hey there! lol. Where have you been?

Good shot!

Man I haven't put up any photos in like 2 years! That's lame...

Unfortunately I've been having it rough for awhile now. Most of my stuffs are packed in boxes at my dad's and cousin's houses. I only have a smaller assortment of current items I am working on or intend to work on soon and some old favorites with me here. I might take a couple pictures for the lulz but it won't be anything special. I'm set up in the corner of an upstairs living room type thing and sleep on a futon.

When I eventually get my anime shelving redisplayed again its gonna be nuts! It might not even all fit in my unit from my last pictures anymore. Now I have over anime 500 dvds. I also have a few of those oddball Nippon Icchi anime collector sets that are hard to display cause they are in bizarre long cases. They look really cool but they are twice as deep as regular dvds cause they also hold a collector's book inside. Thankfully my shelves were designed for books so they only stick out alittle bit when they are put inside lengthwise.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#232  Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:00 am  Reply with quote + 

I've never posted a picture of myself here before... :stun:  and since I know what a lot of you guys look like, it's only fair that I post one too.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#233  Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:45 am  Reply with quote + 
Nice pics, guys.

MATTHEWGU4 wrote:
BEHOLD!!! All of my glory!

Glories beheld: 100%.
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#234  Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:42 am  Reply with quote + 
Ah.... That lovely night of May 4th.... Prom night to be exact.... That was the night I felt totally happy since it was the night I finally got a girlfriend who I knew I'd love for all my life.... <3

MAN was that tie choking me all night though..... X_____X
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#235  Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:39 pm  Reply with quote + 
I honestly don't get the point of ties, lol but glad you had a good prom though. I never went myself... it just wasn't my thing. :perplex: 
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#236  Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:15 am  Reply with quote + 
I'd say it wasn't my thing, but my relationship history never fell on important dances, therefore it being my thing was a non issue.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#237  Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:50 am  Reply with quote + 
That photo doesn't do you two justice, the quality is awful

Ties are falling out of favour with most people, but i quite like them. Dress-codes are still pretty strict in UK office workplaces to there the only thing men can wear of which the colour can be freely chosen.
Altho for formal occasions, i'll wear a nice silk cravat
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#238  Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:15 am  Reply with quote + 
Hammer Bomber wrote:
That photo doesn't do you two justice, the quality is awful

The photo it was scanned from was TINY compared to the pic that it ended up as once it was scanned. In other words, it was blown up in size when I scanned it.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#239  Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:21 pm  Reply with quote + 

I'll give you three guesses to determine where I've been for the last three and a half weeks.
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#240  Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
plasm wrote:
I'll give you three guesses to determine where I've been for the last three and a half weeks.

In Soviet Russia, plasm Bomb Bomberman?
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Life In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 12 of 14 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1919s
Index - Back to Top