Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
RockmanZX
[Replies: 5]  [Views: 2274]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

JET_ALONE
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've picked up that there's a few Rockman fans here right? (Aka "Megaman" :down:  ) Well I thought I'd make a topic concerning the upcoming Rockman Title for the Nintendo Ds, and this will probably be the start of another Rockman series, RockmanZX.

RockmanZX is most probably a follow up of RockmanZero, following the story of Vent and Aile, a boy and a girl character, in their jobs in a delivery service, Silve Express which is led by the kids's senior named Silve.

Anyway, it's all about Vent and Aile living in the "Inner" where they are protected from Irregular (Maverick) outbreaks in the "Outer". Aaand they soon gain the ability to tap into "Live Metal" which allows them to become Model Z and Model X.

The game will contain sidescrolling gameplay, 2D yet impressive graphics and animated cutscenes. Sounds good to me! PreOrders are available at Play-Asia, and more info at Rockman PerfectMemories. So...

Who's getting it?

I certainly am! I don't really have many Rockman games and I haven't played very much either, but I'm still a huge fan! With the EXE (Battle Network) series especially. I've got my eye on that RockmanEXE6DX pack right now...

Oh, the recent article, here.

Looks similiar to RockmanZero, right? But better! :veryhappy: 
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
I am, I happen to Be a Huge Megaman Fan and MEgaman ZX Looks promising Taking place many Years after the Zero series, and having two new human characters getting X and Z Model Power-ups based off of Zero and X :P
View user profile Send Private Message
JET_ALONE
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
Oh, and apparently it's somehow related to that Utopia place X mentions and is featured in the DASH series. I can't remember it's name...The utopian place for humans and reploids? Anyway Silve (who has a new name now, which I also can't remember :oops: ) is thought to have a very important role in this revelation.

It's being released in Japan in July, and I hope I can get it as soon as it's released/ The new graphics screens 'nd shizz look great. The whole urban decay thing...
Bonk
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:13 am  Reply with quote + 
I really don't like the fact that Zero's character is a girl (as if they needed Zero to be any more effeminate) but I'm really looking forward to this game's US release (yes I know I can get it now imported but I'd rather wait and get it in my native language).

Also, I like to use the name Megaman just to piss off weeaboos.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
Battle Network (exe) has been the only series i have played and while the Second and Third game in the series blew my mind (Especially the confrontation between Bass and Hub just before fighting Alpha). Unfortunately the 4th gam in the series was a letdown and was repetitive and annoyed me how they messed around with some of the characters.

This new series interests me quite a bit, lets hope they don't mess it up in inevitable sequels

Post#6  Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
In case you're wondering, there is to be a continuation of the EXE series on DS. Rockman Perfect Memories has magazine scans of the upcoming DS title, with a new main navi and a new net operator. Looks very interesting.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1372s
Index - Back to Top