BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
illegal practice by bomberman jp?
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 3296]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)

Broomop
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
isnt it like racist to say "you are not japanese" and only allow japanese to play?

ok you could understnad it for compatibilty but how its wrote is not that.. its like saying "you are not white" or "you are not black" i think i might have somthing on this and im talking to some lawyers this minute about this i might be able to sue them for it.

What you guys think on this?
View user profile Send Private Message
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
Go to engrish.com . The japanese screw up when they try to translate messages to japanese. They probably meant to say "You are not on a Japanese System.

Its an understandable mistake.
Broomop
Bombertrainee

Post#3  Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:44 am  Reply with quote + 
you are not japanese they cannot mistake that. Its not possible because they would not say it like that nor it would translate like that because there would be far more words to say. This is not a japanese operating system.. even saying that is wrong because if you have the fonts installed its not no different to any other windows.

When you run programs theres a flag to say if its in unicode or not.. that is the only difference and theres program api to detect this i believe. They are not making mistakes here when they added you are not japanese..

its obvious to know because when i patched it they made it harder for me to do it again but cheats will still work..
View user profile Send Private Message
Ven
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
Did you check your other thread "i can make a patch if..?" I believe patches were posted there.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1268s
Index - Back to Top