Legend of the Mystical Ninja Games
[Replies: 25]  [Views: 8482]
Users browsing this topic: 2 Guests
Page: Previous  1, 2
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#21  Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
Reently Ive been playing the 1st N64 version on Project 64. The stupid emulator dosen't like to work though. Ive lost 40 minutes of progress multiple times, but its ok. I used to play half of the game over and over again years ago because I didn't have a memory card. I must have played the first half at least 8 times.
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#22  Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah I agree, for some Reason the First N64 Starring Goemon does'nt Work too well on Project 64 and it's slow as Hell, but however, the 2nd N64 game Goemon's Great Adventure seems to work almost pretty good(Except for those Darn Glitches in those stupid Water Levels)

ha ha, but luckilly I used the automatic Cheats that the emulator automatically stores in there.
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#23  Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:25 am  Reply with quote + 
For the first one, you need the right video plugin and a very fast pc though it still lags here and there. And for goemon adventure I would say use wireframe to help with the water levels and yes, it gets too damn hard. I only use the infinite lives & money cheat after we faced pretty much impossible levels and then the hard boss fight to go along with it, I only play adventure with someone online.
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#24  Posted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:19 am  Reply with quote + 
I got the right plugins for the first one. I beleive it's rices plugin. There are so many problems but at least its playable.

I beat the 2nd one when I played the 64. The levels do get hard, but I did it without cheats (only because a friend stepped on my gameshark :mad:  but that's a whole different humorous story). I liked how the 2nd one had so many impact fights.
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#25  Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:02 am  Reply with quote + 
Too Bad Goemon's Great Adventure does'nt have the awsome Impact theme Song Included with it, :sad: 

I love that SOng :veryhappy: 

Also, When Goemon's Great Adventure was brought to America, they Cutted out the Intro Opening before the"Press Start" Title Screen.
View user profile Send Private Message
Angelus
Bomberdude

Post#26  Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:38 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, Ive heard. I downloaded the japanese version just so I could hear that song. It was just about as good as the first one. I was also disappointed when they didnt include the Impact song, but it was a good game nonetheless.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 2 Page: Previous  1, 2

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1317s
Index - Back to Top