BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Japanese Bomberman-online is back
[Replies: 71]  [Views: 42499]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)

fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#41  Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, i figured that out already, and im in gp2x frenzy mode anyway, i just was saying that it wouldn't nessisaryily have to be modified, though i wonder what the current windows identifyer is...
View user profile Send Private Message

Post#42  Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
Hey momo, mind telling me what the news update is? Something about the 1000 cash you were given when you signed up. I don't really understand it. http://www.hudsonkingdom.jp/pag_diary_list.php?SI=Tt

Also you guys should quit lookin for a way around, in the past don't you remember that they would make updates all the time and sometime switch their method of doing it? Its just 100% easier if you just get a japanese operating system. No trouble from that point on.

If I put a japanese operating system I won't understand anything in my computer, that would be useless...

I'll be patient and wait for the solution. I know there will be one.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#43  Posted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
Anonymous wrote:
Razon wrote:
Hey momo, mind telling me what the news update is? Something about the 1000 cash you were given when you signed up. I don't really understand it. http://www.hudsonkingdom.jp/pag_diary_list.php?SI=Tt

Also you guys should quit lookin for a way around, in the past don't you remember that they would make updates all the time and sometime switch their method of doing it? Its just 100% easier if you just get a japanese operating system. No trouble from that point on.

If I put a japanese operating system I won't understand anything in my computer, that would be useless...

I'll be patient and wait for the solution. I know there will be one.
If you use the computer enough then you would know what it is even if you don't understand it + the fact that you can use both operating systems by just restarting and switching- but you would need something like partition magic, anyway you don't need to install it the normal way like I did on my laptop. You can use vmware and emulate it in a window, but I would say you need at the very least, 512MB Ram, 3GB space free and a 2GHZ processor. I run it on my desktop that way in window mode, though you can also go in fullscreen mode aswell. And if you need help getting through the install and what to do to get it running then I can help guide you through that, I've already helped guide someone else through it.

http://www.vmware.com/products/ws/

And I do not think there will be a fix at all, you do know that broomop couldn't manage to bypass the last update they made before they shut it down right? And since it uses the system_id thing which there is not enough known about it, there won't be a fix most likely. Also if you are on dialup don't bother since you can't even play right, not even with double the speed of dialup. I've tried when I was out from my cellphone.

Post#44  Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:59 pm  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
If you use the computer enough then you would know what it is even if you don't understand it + the fact that you can use both operating systems by just restarting and switching- but you would need something like partition magic, anyway you don't need to install it the normal way like I did on my laptop. You can use vmware and emulate it in a window, but I would say you need at the very least, 512MB Ram, 3GB space free and a 2GHZ processor. I run it on my desktop that way in window mode, though you can also go in fullscreen mode aswell. And if you need help getting through the install and what to do to get it running then I can help guide you through that, I've already helped guide someone else through it.

And I do not think there will be a fix at all, you do know that broomop couldn't manage to bypass the last update they made before they shut it down right? And since it uses the system_id thing which there is not enough known about it, there won't be a fix most likely. Also if you are on dialup don't bother since you can't even play right, not even with double the speed of dialup. I've tried when I was out from my cellphone.

That is very true, if I use the computer enough I would understand everything.

But that won't be a solution for me. That would drive me crazy!

Since we are not counting with a fix I guess my only solution would be VMware.

How does VMware work? I didn't quite understand.

Is VMware a program/software that can emulate another Windows XP in a window? If so do I need to get Windows XP japanese version CD or what? I believe that with Windows XP you can choose which ever language.

The specs won't be a problem for me. Got 1GB of ram, about 20GB free of disc space, and have a 2.6GHz processor.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#45  Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Anonymous wrote:
Razon wrote:

That is very true, if I use the computer enough I would understand everything.

But that won't be a solution for me. That would drive me crazy!

Since we are not counting with a fix I guess my only solution would be VMware.

How does VMware work? I didn't quite understand.

Is VMware a program/software that can emulate another Windows XP in a window? If so do I need to get Windows XP japanese version CD or what? I believe that with Windows XP you can choose which ever language.

The specs won't be a problem for me. Got 1GB of ram, about 20GB free of disc space, and have a 2.6GHz processor.
Yes, vmware is program that can emulate windows xp and other operating systems. I can supply you with everything and guide you through if you had aim or something, I need your name though to add to the do not block list if we did it that way.

Last edited by Razon on Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:45 am
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#46  Posted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
HMMM, actually i never thought of running a fresh install in something like vmware eather, and thats a viable solution for me cause of my 300 gig external, meaning the room wont hurt me, though i assume id need a ol win xp cd, and that might be a pain for me to come by tell the next time my brothers here.
alexa999
Bomberdude

Post#47  Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
Japanese BmanOnline is back but you need a japanese OS? Why don't we just play korean since we have it? VMWare is a pain
Razon
Board Admin

Post#48  Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:50 am  Reply with quote + 
alexa999 wrote:
Japanese BmanOnline is back but you need a japanese OS? Why don't we just play korean since we have it? VMWare is a pain
For 4 good reasons, the korean one has those stupid coins and is also glitchy. Also the players suck and the new thing you need to install for mgame games causes my windows xp to crash when I do certin stuff. Also since I'm learning japanese its cool to talk to people, I'm highly ranked aswell.

Post#49  Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Please guide me with VMware how do we do it?

Messenger?
Razon
Board Admin

Post#50  Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
Do you have any messengers that I can contact you with?

Post#51  Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Msn Messnger-

I'll be waiting for your help!

Thanks

Post#52  Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Could you please remove my email after you got it?

Thanks
Razon
Board Admin

Post#53  Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Anonymous wrote:
Could you please remove my email after you got it?

Thanks
I don't really use msn so I don't see why it would matter but ok, I'll wait around for a while with it on.

Post#54  Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
I mean the one in the post... so people dont see it...
Razon
Board Admin

Post#55  Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
Anonymous wrote:
I mean the one in the post... so people dont see it...
Oh, ok its done.

Post#56  Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:11 am  Reply with quote + 
I haven't seen you online, I saw the thing to accept the contact, but I just clicked accept, I forgot to click add to my contacts. So could you give me your email, or when you are online message me?

Thanks
Hey Razon

Post#57  Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dude you appear offline, I can't even message you.

Give me your AIM or go offline and online or something.

Thanks
Razon
Board Admin

Post#58  Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:52 am  Reply with quote + 
Ok I have already contacted this guest and helped him, but he will be the last person I help with this stuff because I'm done with bomberman online. Its was rude of hudson to erase my score and I don't see a point in playing anymore because they would just do it again, also since I play mainly for rank so it would just be a waste of my time.
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#59  Posted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
you can't blame them for erasing your score cause the game is still a BETA.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#60  Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 1:20 am  Reply with quote + 
Bomba_Twist wrote:
you can't blame them for erasing your score cause the game is still a BETA.
Yeh but they just killed off me and first place from the ranking.
Also they liked kicking me from the server every so often.

Last edited by Razon on Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:26 am
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 3 of 4 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1788s
Index - Back to Top