Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Megaman Battle Network 5
[Replies: 11]  [Views: 3888]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Razon
Board Admin

Post#1  Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well the english game is out now for it.. Anyone else playing it? I've played it for around 2 hours so far. I picked team protoman.
bombatwist
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
isnt it for DS or is it for GBA. i remember seeing megaman battle network: double team for DS but im not sure if that is MBN 5.
View user profile Send Private Message
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:24 am  Reply with quote + 
iv picked up the rom, but havent rearlly played it very mutch, dont see why Dr.hikari needed to be kidnapped right at the start

I hate the turtorial at the start, iv gone though it in the varios games about 10 times now and why the hell do they need to change the way the net is set out in eath game, the one in BN 3 was fine

As soon as i get ?25 im ordering it off amazon, and iv convinced 4 outher people to buy it by showing the BN 3 & 4 so we can hold little tournaments at school lunchtime ^_^

Battle Network 3 is still the best, i remember seeing it in toys 'R' us and after reading Regulus's megaman rants, decided to try it
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:33 am  Reply with quote + 
/e coughs, megaman was still better on its glorious nes days. As for them battle network games, their not too bad, though i never was that impressed with the way they handled action battle sequences, or rpg battle sequences for that reason.
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#5  Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah I'm playing MMBN3 right now and I think its the best one of the series...
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#6  Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:58 pm  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
/e coughs, megaman was still better on its glorious nes days. As for them battle network games, their not too bad, though i never was that impressed with the way they handled action battle sequences, or rpg battle sequences for that reason.

*nods* NES megaman was and always will be the best of the megaman universe. Hey fireball which Megaman is your favorite? I haven't played battle network yet but I'll tell you what i think of the universes I've played.

Original = Best. Awesome music, great challenge it was my first megaman series. first gamne being MM2 which to this day is still my favorite one, though MM4 and MM8 are close behind it.

MMX = The MMX games are also really good. My favorite of the X series is the first one with X4 behind it.

MMlegends = Even though very different I also found this one enjoyable. Its an interesting twist and a fresh idea for megaman without hurting the blue bomber since its set to a different storyline it doesn't ruin the original series.

MMZero = I tried Zero breifly and it looks fun but its too aggrovating on a game boy. when i get a gameboy player for my cube I'll give it a serious shot.
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#7  Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mega Man 2 is also my favorite, though quickman is evil. (try beating him without flashman, its quite fun actually ^^) (I also for some reason hate that stupid wall boss, and the final boss)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#8  Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:51 am  Reply with quote + 
the wall boss as in the wall guns? Yea that boss is hard to beat on your first try. I also find quickman's stage annoying without flashman's ability but I have beat it that way.
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#9  Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:45 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
the wall boss as in the wall guns? Yea that boss is hard to beat on your first try. I also find quickman's stage annoying without flashman's ability but I have beat it that way.

Are you talking about the one where you have to use "Crash Bombs" on the walls and then on the eye'like lasers?

God, that was annoying...
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#10  Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ao Bomber wrote:
Regulus 777 wrote:

Are you talking about the one where you have to use "Crash Bombs" on the walls and then on the eye'like lasers?

God, that was annoying...

I completly forgot about that, gah that was the worst boss ever. It took me forever to get threw that thing alive. I was meaning the one where your in this jar, and the wall splits off and attacks you (though it wasn't that hard if you had your good ol metalblade)
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#11  Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah but even the "Metal Blade" wouldn't work on that boss I mentioned...
Evil Capcom...

Well at least that was the only frustrating boss in that series. (Excluding MM7 Wily)
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#12  Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 1:30 am  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, could you even dodge those bullets while jumping round, i had to use a container.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1592s
Index - Back to Top