Louies RPG
[Replies: 15]  [Views: 6395]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects
Users watching this topic: 1  
DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:02 pm  Reply with quote + 

Things in this game has been fixed! Enjoy!

This is the RPG that I'm working on! I'm taking a break from Power Bomberman because it is too hard and trial 49 is too fast! Highway to heck? Yeah, I'm so mad at the level, I can't even do it! >:3

Anyway, here is Louies RPG. It's all about Louies this time as they go to save the world from the evil Orange Eyes. This Louie will do anything to destroy towns and rule the world with his evil Tirras. Yes! The Tirras and Louies from Bomberman Fantasy Race are in this game. The engine I'm using is RPG Maker VX Ace. We hope you enjoy the game! And don't forget to send feedback! We would love to hear what you think about this game! :)

So here it is. The full version and demo are here!:

Demo: No longer there due to the full version being out. The demo had too many errors so it's changed into the full version which is better!

Full Version: http://www.indiedb.com/games/louies/downloads/louies

Wiki: http://louiesrpg.wikia.com/wiki/Louies_RPG_Walkthrough

Screen Shots:

TriLouie is a light type. So she is no longer considered a Fairy type Louie. This screen shot was from the first time the demo was released.

Louie stats

Stables SoaringLouie

Town 2

Meeting

Battle Shot

Introduction

Controls:

To Walk: Arrow Keys

To Confirm, talk, or select: Space Bar

To Access Menu, or Decline: Esc Key

To Run On Map: Shift Key (Some maps will not allow you to run.)

Last edited by DemonLouie on Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:16 pm

View user profile Send Private Message
DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#2  Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwkrQqRF0jE

Oh. If there are any errors in the game such as not being able to get to the next area because of the teleporting issues, please let us know. If there are any errors such as the game over screen appearing without a reason or during the game play, please definitely say something about that! Any errors will be fixed and I will have to delete the old demo. But there shouldn't be anything wrong with it, I did go back and play through it before I uploaded it to my gaming site. If you cannot play the game at all, as in it won't open or it won't play, the game is most likely for upgraded windows like windows visa, windows 7, or windows 8. But it does work on XP computers too for some reason. Mac systems? I do not know. Probably not.

Thanks. If you really like the game, just give us some feedback. We'd love to hear your thoughts.

*BlackLouie is not evil in this game because I like Louies. So since people has been wanting to me make BlackLouie evil, I made his twin brother Orange Eyes in the game. So BlackLouie is playable and the boss is still a black Louie, but an evil one with orange eyes instead of red eyes.*

*Yes, when you start the game, 6 will travel in your party. Be sure to keep them all active, everyone will be needed! Even if their attacks don't work, some attacks can help!*

More information about the game is on my Louies RPG Wiki page. You can find walkthroughs and more!

DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#3  Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:24 pm  Reply with quote + 

DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#4  Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:04 am  Reply with quote + 
Still working with Town 5 and Dungeon 5! Missions for Town 5 are finished up and Dungeon 5 is getting created with new enemies! We hope you download this game and thank you all for reading this post! If you see any errors in the demo, that's because I uploaded that one a long time ago and I'm not going to re upload another demo. The demo goes up to Dungeon 2 so I hope you guys enjoy it! :)

The full game is set to be released at the end of December as well as testing the game for errors. :D

DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#5  Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Progress images will be posted here:

Here is a check list of what's done so far for this RPG!:

DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#6  Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:55 am  Reply with quote + 
Each time something is complete a check mark will be added to one of the boxes! So I'm done with both town 5 and dungeon 5! Both seem to be playable and ready. Next: town 6 and dungeon 6! The castle is coming soon! More about that will be posted in the future, for now, let's take this step one at a time! :)

DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#7  Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:05 am  Reply with quote + 
Dungeon 6 is here! It is under construction but I'm working on the map and the plans for it! The dungeon pass is still required to get to King Tirra and defeat him. : 3

The walkthrough is complete and has all of the places and info to help you beat the game! But I'm not currently putting more work into the RPG. Yes I have a deviantart as well and I need to get back to drawing more besides working on the RPG. But so far Louies RPG is doing great! It's a lot of effort for one game. Even though this is the first RPG I have made. 7 years of making this and it's finally going to be finished at last! :D

If any of you have questions please ask them below. :)

DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#8  Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:02 am  Reply with quote + 
The Progression!

legato
Bomberman

Post#9  Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
Looks like your progress is going smoothly. Congrats on nearing reaching your goal. :peace:  I'll have to try this sometime.
SailorBomber
Bomberdude

Post#10  Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
Woah!!!! :surprise:  Is interesting!!!!

It's great! :veryhappy: 
Bombertrainee

Post#11  Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
SailorBomber wrote:
Woah!!!! :surprise:  Is interesting!!!!

It's great! :veryhappy: 

Thank you very much! All I need to do now is make the credits. I've been on this project for 7 years. Having to restart the whole making of the game due to errors.

This will be my first time completing an RPG game! :D

legato wrote:
Looks like your progress is going smoothly. Congrats on nearing reaching your goal. :peace:  I'll have to try this sometime.

Thanks man! I'm getting the credits done and the castle is complete! :) It is a pretty long and challenging game once you get passed the easy stuff! :3

I will not spoil it! There is a wiki page if you need help in the game if you do decide you wanna try and beat the RPG. :)

DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#12  Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:39 am  Reply with quote + 
Final Results!:

The files are being compressed! Louies RPG will be posted with the full version link soon!

DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#13  Posted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
Louies RPG Full Version link is on the top post!

DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#14  Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey guys! Here's the deal, many people on the sites that I'm on is asking for a Louies RPG 2. There is a thread about it. But there is no screen shots or information on it yet if you guys want to see a 2nd game of Louies RPG, please vote on the poll in the Louies RPG 2 thread. The game will not be in development until 2018 or 2019 depending on how I feel about it. But if that's what you guys want, I will make it better than the first one, your health will be fair and the enemies will be in balance with attacks this time.

I will post a title Screenshot in a few minutes. :D

legato
Bomberman

Post#15  Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
Gonna try this out here soon DL. I was wondering, is there a way to increase the window size? I wanna make it bigger.
DemonLouie
Bombertrainee

Post#16  Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:49 am  Reply with quote + 
legato wrote:
Gonna try this out here soon DL. I was wondering, is there a way to increase the window size? I wanna make it bigger.

You'll need to hit F1 and the menu will open, there should be a check box for making the game full screen. : D

Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1939s
Index - Back to Top