Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Multiplayer makes me angry or sad.
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 1122]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

berrybob
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:05 pm  Reply with quote + 
My biggest dream of gaming is to play multiplayer and have fun with it. But this isn´t the reality...

When i search for someone to play, it´s terribly hard to find someone decent to play. And i didn´t find any good player until now...

My best bomberman player is my mom. Yes, my mommy! She aways accepts my games and plays it. That´s good. But she is so bad in terms of controlling the bomberman... That i think she is a noob in gaming. Even playing every day, she just can´t beat the easy computer player.

The second "best" "players" are the online ones. But they just want you dead. So they often plays... no, trolls you like mad. You are just a sitting duck? Kill him! You are a good player? Make him bad! Ok...

Now i reached a conclusion: I need to play alone all the time. Because multiplayer sucks for me! But how i´ll play against the computer if there is no fun in defeating them? I mean, defeating humans is a lot funnier than defeating computers. I need a solution to this.
View user profile Send Private Message
Vent
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:14 pm  Reply with quote + 
git gud
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1175s
Index - Back to Top