BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Anyone have the Game Over music from Bomberman Generation?
[Replies: 8]  [Views: 2173]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General

Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#1  Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:29 am  Reply with quote + 
While replaying this game (and, uh, watching LPs of it...in Japanese...for reasons...) I was reintroduced to this little ditty, which is a lovely music box version of the main theme. The OST I downloaded for the game ages ago has things like the opening/closing narration, the short stage/battle/minigame start theme, even the Constructor X dialogue, but not the Game Over theme. I may or may not have keymashed in rage upon this revelation.

If anyone has this or can rip this for me somehow, I will love you forever. And by "forever," I mean whenever I listen to the song. Which is good enough, right?

(Hi. I'm not really back. But I figured I'd poke my head in here and see what was what.)

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#2  Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
Funny, because I was just playing this game myself. In fact, I literally just got back from beating it. Anywho, I don't actually have the theme in question, unfortunately.

On a side note, I didn't die that often when replaying it (despite doing a three heart challenge as this game seems incredibly easy) so I didn't get a good listen of this theme. Though I seem to recall it pretty well even so, and I have to admit, now that I think about it, it does sound pretty nice... too bad I still don't have it. Oh well.

Sora G. Silverwind wrote:
If anyone has this or can rip this for me somehow, I will love you forever. And by "forever," I mean whenever I listen to the song. Which is good enough, right?

But... but... we were supposed to be together forever... :cry:  *holding dead flowers*
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
If I'm correc in assuming which to which track you're referring, it's available in its native format at Emuparadise, under this link. You can play it with WinAMP using this plugin pack.

It's track 23.adp, I believe - the music box one, right?

Unfortunately, it only plays once, and then there is a lot of silence. I can make a loopable OGG or MP3 if you'd like.

(Hahahahah! Finally, I'll absorb the power of Sora's love and use it to conquer the world!!! Soon... soon...)
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:50 am  Reply with quote + 
DarkFire4114 wrote:
On a side note, I didn't die that often when replaying it (despite doing a three heart challenge as this game seems incredibly easy) so I didn't get a good listen of this theme.

If I did a three heart challenge Iiiiiii'd probably die, because my love for Bomberfandom far exceeds my general gaming ability by a magnitude of millions. Max had to bust my ass out of trouble on the squid and the pharoah. That being said, I didn't die in this runthrough until That Fracking Miniboss at the end of Holsigen Base on Nekki Moon. But weirdly I didn't properly notice the Game Over theme until I watched some Japanese LPer get toasted by Elite.

plasm wrote:
I can make a loopable OGG or MP3 if you'd like.

That would be the loveliest! Or a reasonable simulation of the loveliest, anyway. MP3 is preferred.

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#5  Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:29 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:54 am  Reply with quote + 
HELL FRACKIN' YEAH.

BlueFire4101
Bomberman

Post#7  Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:57 am  Reply with quote + 
*proceeds to cry in a corner* :cry: 
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#8  Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:59 am  Reply with quote + 
Sorry, DF. But there can only be one.

Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#9  Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
:cool: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1491s
Index - Back to Top