Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Pokemon X and Y
[Replies: 6]  [Views: 2028]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

Mighty
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:07 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well, by the time October arrives, the PS Vita will essentially be dead. Not only is it eating the 3DS's dust already, but this is long before it was finally announced that X and Y were going to be released, and not only that, but for a WORLDWIDE release, meaning the US gets it the same time as everywhere else. The current number of Pokemon as of Gen V is 649, and provided Gen VI has the minimum 100 Pokemon, which it may have even more than that depending on the case, it will surpass not only the 700 mark, but maybe (And hopefully) get close to or even surpass the 800 mark. Now then, the more they introduce, the happier I'll be since it gives me legitimate challenges in terms of completing the National PokeDex, a tradition I've started ever since B/W, and trust me, it's not easy, but at the same time it's not hard as well.

Now then, perhaps you wonder who exactly the mascots are for those who haven't heard of them yet? Well then, introducing Xerneas, the Mascot of X, and Yveltal, the Mascot of Y:

True, their types haven't been revealed yet, but one thing is for sure, these Legendaries are a breath of fresh air after having gotten two Generations with Dragon types as the Legendary Mascot Trio, though if anything the Third Legendary in this Trio is bound to be Dragon type I imagine. These three are the starters; Chespin (Grass), Fennekin (Fire), and Froakie (Water):
Spoiler:

But yes, more to say, have I? Just check out the new trailers for the game, and you'll see the reasons why I am so amazed.

Announcement trailer
Sylveon reveal
Mewtwo's new forme
Gameplay trailer
View user profile Send Private Message
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#2  Posted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
I definitely look forward to playing this.
bomberman1234
Bombertrainee

Post#3  Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:16 am  Reply with quote + 
I gotta get this game!!!.... :surprise:  :surprise:  :surprise: 

I will soon but low on cash right now life kinda sucks when you have no money...
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:49 am  Reply with quote + 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BftrqE2CQiQ

Make as many Digimon jokes as you want, for this I am WORSHIPING the games for at this rate.
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#5  Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
Meh, I have never understood the whole Digimon ripping shtick.

The "Mega" tiered Digimon in the NA/EU weren't called that in the original Japanese dialogue, they were called "Ultimate" Digimon (The US "Ultimate" term was called "Perfect " in Japan). It's mostly a dubbing thing.

As such, who's to say that "Mega" Pokemon will even make it overseas as is?
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#6  Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
It will. That was the ENGLISH trailer I posted that showcased the Mega Evolutions, complete with the US's ESRB at the beginning.
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#7  Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:29 am  Reply with quote + 
It's been a little over a month now since its release, who has this game?

I have the X version only. I've beaten the game long ago and is just collecting pokemon as I wait on that transfer service next month.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1748s
Index - Back to Top