Bombermine
[Replies: 2]  [Views: 1818]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects

Omega
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:07 am  Reply with quote + 
http://Bombermine.com

A new game with up to 1000 players on one map.

Good news: Very well populated & fun factor
Bad news: Yet again another popular bomberman clone with no competitive side (on other hand it's beta... but i'm sure that they won't change much)

What is wrong with the developers of bomberman clones, i'm pretty much pissed off.
After the Bomberman SNES games there was just 1 bomberman clone on the internet which was competitive.

Bombermania and Bombbuddies screwed their games up due to bugs, lags and also through bomb timer & character speed synergy, all this things are killing the competitive side of an bomberman game.

Whatever. Take a look at it, like i said just a fun factor game.
View user profile Send Private Message
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
I was playing it earlier and I think it's pretty cool. There's plenty of stuff that can be improved but for what it is, it's fun. In the first full round i played, I got about 13 kills and 6 deaths. biggest issue I have with the game is the lack of any sound. I want music and sound effects, dammit.
Bombertrainee

Post#3  Posted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
I started to play. I enjoyed quite a bit, but then suddenly I turned into a Nyancat, with automatic bombs in rainbow... obviously that killed me.

I actually must thank that it has no sound, it makes it much easier to play because it is not loading as much as it would with sound... and my internet has a horrible download speed...
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1395s
Index - Back to Top