KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#21  Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:32 am  Reply with quote + 
MegaTuga wrote:
Saphiria wrote:
@MegaTuga:
Thanks, now I have another game for my DS that I can import from Japan xD

Well, it's available on Europe, so you don't need to go that far XD

Daww, but I want to get better in Japanese! xD But good to know, hopefully I can get it somewhere.... I need some new games.
View user profile Send Private Message
Gomess
Bombertrainee

Post#22  Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
fireball87 wrote:
Saturn Bomberman is one of them that I haven't played, not because it doesn't look good, but because it's hard to come by (and getting 4+ people to get together for emulation is even harder).

bomberman1234 wrote:
You know i been trying to get this game for a very long time now. Its just seems so hard to get Bomber Man Saturn on Ebay or amazon.... But one of theses days if i ever come across it I'm gonna buy it for my Sega Saturn!!!

Next time you guys are in my neck of the woods we'll get our 10 player on. ;]
Bomberman

Post#23  Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have a few new games on the way, so we'll see. Sometimes just lovingly looking through the manuals and admiring the box art is enough for me. ;)

I ended up re-buying Xbox Bomberman Act Zero since I had literally given my copy away. lol I also got a Japanese bundle with a Japanese copy of it, Jp Bomberman Quest, Jp Bomberman Hero, Jp Bomberman Land 2 (PS2, hits release), and Jp Bomberman Story in it. Then Jp Bomber Boy from someone else, ZX Spectrum Eric and the Floaters, finally a copy of US Saturn Bomberman complete cheapish (I have had two of three Jp releases for years, the hits and the alternate xband cover with Honey and Kotetsu on it, still need to buy the original Jp release), and the Kuma release of MSX Eric and the Floaters. It's my birthday in April so I went shopping. :) For me, I get more fun from the artwork, characters and such than playing, often. I expect to load some of these on emulators if I've packaged away the consoles or never owned them (ZX and MSX).
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 2 Page: Previous  1, 2

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1485s
Index - Back to Top