Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Fat Man: A free Bomberman Clone I made using XNA Game Studio
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 3398]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects

thesisboys2012
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:25 am  Reply with quote + 
Edit: I took down all links to the images and files I've posted.

Last edited by thesisboys2012 on Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:51 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:23 pm  Reply with quote + 
thesisboys2012 wrote:
All graphics are presented in 2D format because I want my game to look classic.

I'm just going to go ahead and be the jerk who calls this bluff. Your professors probably didn't believe you when you said it to them either. In other news, no one actually cares or minds that it's 2d, so you don't really need to defend the point.

Also, I don't mind you one-posting your game projects, despite the fact that I feel one shot advertisements adds little to the forum. One shotting solicitation of donations though bothers me a tad.

Reguardless, congrats on finishing your thesis, and your impending graduation, last years generally stressful, at least mine was. I did my thesis on collision detection algorithms (mostly because while I've done a few minor game design projects, and therefore the code side would've mostly been done, I felt it would be a really hard paper to write as it's too broad), though my (2 man) senior project was a quick and dirty game. I ended up writing 100 percent of the code for that in about 2 weeks, due to questionable class management, and my partner bailing on me at the last minute. Stuff like that tends to pile up, so I bet you're happy atleast this major part of your workload is done with.
thesisboys2012
Bomberbie

Post#3  Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:58 am  Reply with quote + 
Edit: I took down all links to the images and files referenced in this post. Forget this topic and move on.

Last edited by thesisboys2012 on Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:52 pm
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:28 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hah, for my thesis only the paper was graded because a majority of the people on the board, 90 percent of them were math professors. I don't think my code was even glanced at, beyond my own demo with it. Honestly I still rushed the paper itself though, because I didn't really have time not to.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Clones & Projects All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1319s
Index - Back to Top