[Replies: 47]  [Views: 11538]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Users watching this topic: 1  
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#41  Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
On Nov. 18 (the first day it came out here in the US) I went with my brother to get a Premium Wii U at Best Buy right as the store opened. There were just 3 or 4 copies left, and unfortunately that many people ahead of us. However, one of the people who purchased it saw me and my brother leaving empty handed, so he decided to get a refund and let us buy it instead. Nice guy!

Since then, we've gotten two games so far. New Super Mario Bros. U, and Scribblenauts Unlimited... and although they've simply been more of the same from their predecessors, they're still enjoyable.

I've also thought about getting Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. I wasn't so sure about it at first, but the game does look like a pretty big improvement over it's embarrassing counterpart on PS3/360. -__-

Anyways, here's a list of upcoming titles I'm looking forward to. :peace: 

Pickmin 3
The Magnificent 101
Bayonetta 2
Rayman Legends
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#42  Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
In contrast to what I said here earlier, i went and bought one anyway. I put it down to very much wanting to try out the concepts as opposed to wanting to play a particular game. I've been playing Nintendo Land with friends and its pretty good fun. Having wifi problems at the moment so I haven't updated it yet, and i've yet to transfer my virtual console purchases over.

Also got mario. I haven't played a 2D mario since Super mario world, and I was too young then to play it properly, just the first couple of levels. Perhaps artificially, Mario has to it a bit of that excitement and amazement that I had when I first played the SNES
Gameplay is ok, only done the first few simple levels, so it should pick up
View user profile Send Private Message
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#43  Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
I will be interested eventually, but other than Darksiders II I don't see much reason to get it YET in addition to the price it's at. Given how angry my mom was for scamming her into getting me a gaming system for two different years recently as the sneaky bastard I am (PSP in 2009, and 3DS in 2011), I figured I'd not give her a heart attack by asking for a Wii U just yet and the fact no major 1st Party titles are for the Wii U yet, where for the 3DS I KNEW there would be eventually because Pokemon is one of the games I play like heck and a mainseries Pokemon game for the 3DS is due within the next 1-2 years.
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#44  Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:36 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mighty wrote:
I will be interested eventually, but other than Darksiders II I don't see much reason to get it YET in addition to the price it's at. Given how angry my mom was for scamming her into getting me a gaming system for two different years recently as the sneaky bastard I am (PSP in 2009, and 3DS in 2011), I figured I'd not give her a heart attack by asking for a Wii U just yet and the fact no major 1st Party titles are for the Wii U yet, where for the 3DS I KNEW there would be eventually because Pokemon is one of the games I play like heck and a mainseries Pokemon game for the 3DS is due within the next 1-2 years.

Speaking of major 1st Party titles for the Wii U, I won't be surprised if there ever is a Mario Party 10. Although, Game & Wario is said to be coming out sometime in March 2013...or so I've read online.

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#45  Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:40 am  Reply with quote + 
NSMBU and the inevitiable Smash Bros are tempting, but I'm currently living in rather bad poverty and no job, so i'm taking a big pass on it for a while.
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#46  Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:03 am  Reply with quote + 
I don't think a single game worth a damn is releasing for the Wii U until half a year from now... Also, I wouldn't expect the next Smash Bros. until 2014.
Bomberman

Post#47  Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:24 am  Reply with quote + 
Not like I'd be getting the thing on the first few years, so by the time I do consider the next Smash Bros would be out by then hopefully
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#48  Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:31 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've been playing the Rayman Legends demo, its great fun. Im very much looking forward to it. Also looking forward to Game and Wario. The key thing with the games comprised of lots of games is you need a bunch of people and a few drinks to get the most out of them. Having a lot of fun with Nintendo Land has been easy because me and my housemates already had Wiis, which meant we already had a bunch of Wiimotes.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 3 of 3 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1669s
Index - Back to Top