Fist of the North Star
[Replies: 4]  [Views: 1459]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Users watching this topic: 1  
legato
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:07 am  Reply with quote + 
Anybody ever watch this ancient anime? It's kinda like the grandpa of animes, in a sense.
View user profile Send Private Message
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:17 am  Reply with quote + 
I haven't seen it myself. A buddy of mine who recently watched it told me its pretty good though. It's from like the 80s so there is older stuff out there, but from the U.S. perspective it is one of the older ones.

Anyway I'm not sure if it's something I'd watch. It's a tad ridiculous looking and kind of long...
legato
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:23 am  Reply with quote + 
Yeah it's very cheesy and has 109 episodes in the first series and another 40 or so in the second series. Not to mention there's a movie and a couple spin offs.

It's kind of like a watered down DBZ with a bit more action as opposed to grunting and talking. Gotta love the power up scene though when Kenshiro's shirt just explodes off his body lol. Manly to the max! :cool: 
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
My brother has Ken's Rage on PS3, which got me interested in taking a look at the anime. I've only seen the first few episode though, but it's definitely up my ally. It may be cheesy and ridicules at times, but that's what makes it awesome.

I am after all, a fan of action anime and manga like Dragon Ball/DBZ, Berserk, and especially Naruto/Shippuden... so it's no surprise I would like Fist of the North Star as well. lol

hatatatatatatatatata!!!! :flame: 
legato
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
It's definitely a long series and there's several spin offs so it'll keep you interested for a long time. I'm currently watching "Legend of the Dark King" which is a side story about Raoh. The animation is a lot newer and Raoh looks different and there's two new side characters so it's a change. I still enjoy it though.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1335s
Index - Back to Top