Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Marvel's The Avengers Movie (spoilers)
[Replies: 3]  [Views: 1329]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk

legato
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:14 am  Reply with quote + 
This was probably the best superhero film I've ever seen. It was thoroughly entertaining and Robert Downey Jr. is hilarious!

I only had two complaints about the whole film. The first is that I wanted to see more enemies than just Loki. I mean, he was a good villain and the actor did well in the film but I wanted more variety, kinda like a bunch of heroes vs a bunch of villains type thing. The other thing was I wished Captain America had more action time. It felt like he was just kinda there in his suit and would punch out a few monsters here and there. I wanted to see more shield craziness!

But other than that the movie rocked! I'm looking forward to the sequel in the distant future as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_based_on_Marvel_Comics
View user profile Send Private Message
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:16 am  Reply with quote + 
To sum this movie up in a few words:

2 and a half hours of AWESOME.

No seriously, it was really really good. I actually went to see it twice in the theaters, which isn't something I normally do.

I dunno, I thought all of the characters had pretty good screen time (except arguably the Hulk, but he did a lot of rememberable badass stuff to make up for it). I'm looking forward to the sequel as well, I love the Marvel movies.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#3  Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:04 am  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, this movie was pretty badass; there's a good reason for why it's grossing so much. I saw it at a drive-in theatre with some of my pals a few weekends ago. Definitely worth it.
legato
Bomberman

Post#4  Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:06 am  Reply with quote + 
Yeah they broke several records for opening weekend. I'm excited for the other sequels as well like Iron Man 3 and Captain America 2. As for Thor 2, I'll probably watch it just for the sake of it.

It's interesting to think back in 90s there really wasn't many superhero films aside from Batman and Superman. It's nice that the Marvel heroes are getting some solid movies these days. :happy: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1397s
Index - Back to Top