Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BBZ's Collection of Flash videos
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 1412]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section

BBZ
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Okay, before I start off I want to say this!

I may not have the right to post a flash video with is a shortie. But it has notting to do with bomberman, I can't find the place to post this here. Since I seen other people post non bomberman art work here.

Flash videos however are also .... ''Art picures'' Only this animated to do ''stuff'' which will try to ''Amuse'' the people. If this is bending the rules... then im sorry, remove this at sight and give me a warning.

I know the rules. Yet the rules says notting about Where to post flash videos. Maybe it does, but would someone show me that part?

This one here is called Aaaaaaah shoo
http://brainbomberz.deviantart.com/art/aaaaaaaaaaaaaah-shoo-302564883

The discription on the flash video tells all needed infomation :cool:  Any problems? then shoot.

Eh I had a really good come-back at first but then I forgot about it when I was writing in this Signature box of mine and this is how you waste someones time, By making them read your Signature.
View user profile Send Private Message
BBZ
Bombertrainee

Post#2  Posted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
It's time to post another Flash video. This one is a shorty too. However being a little longer and faster. :cool: 

http://thetimeeater.deviantart.com/art/Time-hack-303189429

Eh I had a really good come-back at first but then I forgot about it when I was writing in this Signature box of mine and this is how you waste someones time, By making them read your Signature.
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1501s
Index - Back to Top