Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help

KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#21  Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
DarkFire4114 wrote:
Saphiria wrote:
Well I guess I'll see once I can enter this shop again. For some reason after a uncertain time the controls are playing crazy when I play TSA. I need to use the numlock buttons to control Bomberman in all directions, the normal controls for moving only work for going up and down. I have 2 different emulators but one doesn't show the sequences and dialogs while the other one f*cks up the controls.

I don't know why that is, but I do know that I have the same problem.

Really? So I guess you are using Project64 1.6. then? Maybe I should use 1.5. when it's still available to see if this one works better with controls...
View user profile Send Private Message
BBZ
Bombertrainee

Post#22  Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Saphiria wrote:
DarkFire4114 wrote:
Saphiria wrote:
Well I guess I'll see once I can enter this shop again. For some reason after a uncertain time the controls are playing crazy when I play TSA. I need to use the numlock buttons to control Bomberman in all directions, the normal controls for moving only work for going up and down. I have 2 different emulators but one doesn't show the sequences and dialogs while the other one f*cks up the controls.

I don't know why that is, but I do know that I have the same problem.

Really? So I guess you are using Project64 1.6. then? Maybe I should use 1.5. when it's still available to see if this one works better with controls...

doubt that will work, perhaps you should see after plugins for your emulator. I had to get a 3D like plugin to play bomberman 64 fully without lagg or anything. I didn't get Bomberman secount attack to work proberly. Such a good game... very hard to get to work right....

Eh I had a really good come-back at first but then I forgot about it when I was writing in this Signature box of mine and this is how you waste someones time, By making them read your Signature.
View user profile Send Private Message
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Game Help All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 2 Page: Previous  1, 2

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1316s
Index - Back to Top