Who else got a 3DS?
[Replies: 23]  [Views: 6202]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: 1, 2  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General

BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#1  Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:41 am  Reply with quote + 
I've had mine since its launch date, and have met like 21 others thru the Streetpass feature (17 are from my college).

I might share my friend code with the board, but it'd be pointless if I was the only one with the system.
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:34 am  Reply with quote + 
Also got mine on launch, but I haven't gotten around to sending it back to get the wobbly hinge fixed yet. The friend code will change when I do that, so there's no use in me giving out a temporary code atm.
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
Don't have mine yet and I won't for a while since A: None of the good games are out yet, and B: I don't have enough money anyways, and by the time I do the games I want will be out already, so no major issues at all for now.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#4  Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:50 am  Reply with quote + 
The 3DS recently got a large price drop. It's down to $170. Perhaps it's to help compete against the PlayStation Vita? Or maybe Nintendo's getting desperate? Who knows?

I'm not planning on getting one anytime soon because there simply isn't enough games I'm interested in to justify a purchase at this time, but for those of you who do want one, pretty good time to do so I guess.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#5  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:22 am  Reply with quote + 
^More like trolling Sony since the price is now a whole lot cheaper. This price drop would ALSO explain why Pokemon Rumble Blast got delayed, because the delayed release date is a day or so apart from the 3DS price drop in Japan. It may not be the mainseries game that I'm waiting for right now, but with the game having the 646 Pokemon officially revealed (The last 3 technically haven't been released yet so that's why they're not included), it's going to be hard NOT to find a reason this would make the 3DS sell better. First Rumble was just plain addicting and stays a solid game from beginning to end because of how simple it is, but the only issue I had with it was that Johto and Hoenn missed out on in since only Kanto and Sinnoh was in the game. This time it's different since it includes all 5 generations as of B/W. Shame Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect will be missing out on the game, atleast until they're probably released by DLC but I'm not sure if they will be.

But yeah, Blast will definately aid in the systems sales alot.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mighty wrote:
^More like trolling Sony since the price is now a whole lot cheaper.

Yeah, I'm sure the price drop has nothing to do with it being overpriced and people weren't buying it or anything like that.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#7  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
Mighty wrote:
^More like trolling Sony since the price is now a whole lot cheaper

lol
I had to do this...

I do believe it'll help boost sales though. Not sure how much but at least a little bit.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#8  Posted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:

Upon seeing that, I lol'ed pretty hard.

Reggy wrote:
I do believe it'll help boost sales though. Not sure how much but at least a little bit.

Oh, I'm sure of that. I'm just saying it's probably because the 3DS hasn't been really doing that well that they cut down the price so drastically. Also, the thing was ridiculously overpriced for what was essentially a DSi with some exclusive 3D games.

Recent stuff I'm into:

dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#9  Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
If some of you guys would like to add me, I finally got around to purchasing one a week or so ago. So far, I only have StarFox 64 3D (which I've been enjoying) but I really like the 3DS a lot. My friends list is pretty empty at the moment as a lot of my friends don't have one yet...

Also if anybody wants to play Bomberman Blitz, let me know. I've been putting together a group of people to play with recently as I found a few people on Smashboards interested in playing. I got a new AIM account, but that would be the best way to get a hold of me. Add: iDoABarrelRoll
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#10  Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
I think I'm gonna wait until the holidays when more people buy the system before I make mine public, but I am not against anyone wanting to personally buddy me, just contact me on AIM, MSN, or YIM (the buttons on my profile).
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#11  Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:40 pm  Reply with quote + 
Still don't have one, still not very interested. Especially with those rumors regarding a console revision at large.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#12  Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have no interest in getting this system. Period. If I had one I'd probably never play it.
dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#13  Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:
Still don't have one, still not very interested. Especially with those rumors regarding a console revision at large.

That is probably wise. They are making a second analog stick attachment and it looks clunky. Plus, they always redesign handhelds it seems...

I however am really enjoying mine right now. :peace: 
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#14  Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:29 am  Reply with quote + 
I got mine also on the launch date and I enjoy Star Fox64 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D, Nintendogs + Cats 3D and Rayman 3D on it, but also the DS games. At the moment I try to get the limited Zelda Edition of the 3Ds which launched on the 25th november.

[off-topic]
Well the price drop for the 3Ds has a different reason. Miyamoto saw that the price of the 3Ds is too high and people didn't buy it because of it, so he dropped the price in every country and put 50% of his own salary to the company to get the money back they lost of it. He felt that they made a mistake with the high price so they overthought and changed it to make it also more enjoyable for everyone and payable.

I'm always glad to know that Miyamoto doesn't care about the money they make with their consoles/handhelds/games, he does care about the people that are playing them. I just love his overkind attitude.[/off-topic]
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#15  Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
Shigeru Miyamoto is a bro.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#16  Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 pm  Reply with quote + 

Recent stuff I'm into:

JonmanOwnsYou
Bomberbie

Post#17  Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
I have a red flame 3DS. So far the only games I have for it are LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean and Star Fox 64 3D
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#18  Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
Zelda Bundle 3DS. I LOVE the Zelda themed markings on the thing.
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#19  Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:50 pm  Reply with quote + 
I got the blue 3DS.

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
HienFan
Bomberman

Post#20  Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
I got a red one
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 2 Page: 1, 2  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1782s
Index - Back to Top