Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
Black Rock Shooter
[Replies: 2]  [Views: 1548]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk

darkrevan95
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:30 pm  Reply with quote + 
An anime based on a clip that bears the same name.
It all started with a program called Vocaloid (a voice synthesizer created by Yamaha), among its characters is the Hatsune Miku that became a success after several roles in several videos, until they created the song "Black Rock Shooter" Who fantasized Miku in a character with the same name. The success of the song and the video were so many that they created an anime, this story goes with the two girls becoming increasingly more friends, but of nothing else to add, in an alternate universe we can see the fight between Black Rock Shooter and Dead Master. There is not the only anime OVA available for you to see on You Tube.
View user profile Send Private Message
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#2  Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:50 am  Reply with quote + 
Seeing as I haven't watched it yet, I can't personally comment on the Black Rock Shooter OVA. The title character looks pretty cool though.

I heard it wasn't all that good though. Great fight scenes, but poor storytelling and character development. Again, that's just what I've heard.

But you know, I don't know what people were exactly expecting considering what the source material was. It's an OVA based on a Vocaloid song based on a character drawing. Not exactly all that much to really work with here.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#3  Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
I watched this title last week. It wasn't bad. I liked the character designs and the backgrounds were gorgeous. The animation was also pretty fluid and nice. The story was kind of weak and the structure of the video was kind of strange switching back and forth between the fights and how it came to that.

Overall I'd give it a 7 out of 10. It lacked a good story but it was a pretty show and since it's a quick watch you're not wasting a lot of time on it.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1657s
Index - Back to Top