BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
A little request...
[Replies: 0]  [Views: 1401]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork

Axis_Lyonheart516
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:34 am  Reply with quote + 
S'been a while since I've posted here (or on this site, in fact) and I wasn't sure exactly where I should post this...... But anyways, I was wondering if any of you guys could share any orthographic views of Bomberman (front and side views of the 'lil dude.) you might have, or if you could point me in the direction of where I might be able to find some. Preferably his "limbier" version like in Bomberman Generation or Bomberman LIVE/ULTRA, but I'll take anything.

Why? Well, I'm going to attempt to model him in 3D, as well as rig him so he can move/be animated. I thought this might be a fun project to work on to both help out my modeling skills as well as landing me a job! XD But don't worry; I'd be posting what I have worked on so far to share with you guys here!

Official artwork, hand-drawn artwork, CG artwork, it doesn't matter... I just need a nice, clean ortho view of Bomberman, so if you have anything, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Artwork Section -> Bomberman Artwork All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1250s
Index - Back to Top