BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
What games are you playing/looking forward to?
[Replies: 188]  [Views: 39668]
Users browsing this topic: 2 Guests
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Users watching this topic: 3  
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#161  Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:22 am  Reply with quote + 
Pretty much playing Phantasy Star Online 2 on SEGA's japanese Servers and hoping that Majora's Mask will really be re-released for the 3Ds System.
View user profile Send Private Message
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#162  Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:38 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm awaiting the Fire Emblem: Awakening localization.

As well as the potential Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry's 3D Wonderland remake for 3DS nationwide.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#163  Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:14 am  Reply with quote + 
Saphiria wrote:
Pretty much playing Phantasy Star Online 2 on SEGA's japanese Servers and hoping that Majora's Mask will really be re-released for the 3Ds System.

Any plans to play the english version when it comes out springish? If so let us know. Soniti and I will totally be on it. Huge fans of the Online Phantasy Star games.
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#164  Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:31 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
Saphiria wrote:

Any plans to play the english version when it comes out springish? If so let us know. Soniti and I will totally be on it. Huge fans of the Online Phantasy Star games.

Yeah pretty much so, it will be released in Europe just 1 month after the NA release. But I prefer the japanese servers since all the updates will be announced earlier and we never know what will be released in the NA/EU servers and what not. But yes, I totally play on the NA servers when it comes out, I prefer English over German and most of my friends that are playing on the JP servers will also play on the NA servers.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#165  Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
Very nice. It's still a ways off but I'll keep it in mind.
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#166  Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:21 am  Reply with quote + 
Been playing Rayman 1 (PS1) and Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS). I recently started playing Rayman again since it's the first game I plan to review for my future video reviews series. It's such a difficult game, but I love it. I also got Paper Mario: Sticker Star for Christmas and have been enjoying that game.
Bomberstar

Post#167  Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:11 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've been mostly playing Disgaea 2 on my PS2. Man can those games be addicting! In the past 2 weeks I've played over 40 hours of it. I've been leveling up items and collecting felonies whenever the story battles start getting difficult again. I think I'm getting close to the end of it's story mode but there will be plenty to do after that. My party members levels range from 40 to 60.

My brother and I were also working on Gauntlet Dark Legacy (GCN) for some nostalgic lulz. We're pretty far and I think we'll be able to finish that this coming week as I'll have more free time now that the Xmas rush is all done with.

I'm also dinking around with Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure for the DS once in awhile. I've already played through the PS1 version so this isn't a major project for me. It's a very easy game though so if I took it more seriously it'd be over in a flash. heh.

And I'm usually playing a Phantasy Star game on and off. Phantasy Star Portable 2 for PSP is currently in ON mode. lol. My main is a lvl 130/22 Human/Ranger.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#168  Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:10 pm  Reply with quote + 
Somewhat overdue response.

Right now, I'm working on a good number of things. Here's what I've been working on the most right now.

Firstly, there's Devil May Cry HD Collection on PS3. I have beat all three games already. I've beaten the original game on Hard and just have to beat Dante Must Die difficulty to call it complete. I have similarly beaten Dante's game on Hard mode in DMC2 and need to do the same with Lucia, probably just going to use the hidden character Trish to do that (don't really care for how Lucia plays). I'm working on 3 the most right now, I have already beaten Normal and Hard difficulties with both Dante and Vergil, and I'm currently working on Very Hard with both of them, switching characters after beating a mission or two.

As Regulus already mentioned, we were also working on Gauntlet Dark Legacy for Gamecube as well. We're actually getting pretty close to beating it, but we weren't able to work on it much thanks to our conflicting schedules at the time. Should be able to beat the game sometime this upcoming week though.

I bought NiGHTS into dreams... on PSN a couple of *sunglasses* nights ago. Such a great game. Kinda working on that whenever. Kinda cool how you can switch between the remastered version and classic Saturn versions of the game and keep your score and progress. It also has the originally Japanese exclusive Christmas NiGHTS on here, but I guess I have to unlock it first to play it. I'm liking it so far, but since it's classic Sega, that's kind of a given.

Similar to my brother, I'm also playing a Phantasy Star game on or off as well. For a while, we were playing PSO Episode I and II on Gamecube, but I've personally been getting a bit burnt out with that one and have been playing Portable 2 the past few days. Main's currently a lv 129/22 Human/Vanguard, but currently is a Hunter. Mostly just leveling and doing client requests, and working on the story on Hard mode here and then to hopefully unlock the last of the content remaining.

As for games I'm looking forward to, I bought a few with some of my Christmas money, one of which should be here pretty soon. I bought SoulCalibur V Collector's Edition and Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3 for PS3 and Kirby Returns to Dream Land for Wii. SoulCalibur V should be here in another day or two, the other two probably won't be until a few days into January.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#169  Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
BlueBomberman wrote:
I'm awaiting the Fire Emblem: Awakening localization.

You and me both, BB! Although, I'm also looking forward to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate, and even Shantae and the Pirate's Curse as well. Oh yeah, almost forgot -- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, as soon as we receive word about its official release date...

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#170  Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
So Soniti and I have finished Gauntlet Dark Legacy. I'm happy about that. A fun time.

Now we've started up Secret of Mana for SNES, which is pretty fun. We've already gotten farther along then we ever have in the past (A good 10 hours and 3/8 mana seeds found) so I think we're gonna do quite well and get that beaten after having owned it for years...

I've also beaten Disgaea 2 but I'm still playing a lot to finish some bonus battles and also earn more of the endings. I've since added an additional 40 hours to my play time since my last post. lmao, I'm loving the game so much! Everything that was great about the first Disgaea and more. I also enjoyed both audio language tracks. On my 1st run I did the English and on the 2nd run I did the Japanese. I had to after seeing the Japanese cast in the ending credits on my first run. A lot of VAs I like.
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#171  Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Still playing Phantasy Star Online 2, waiting for the next Areal update "Seabed" that will be between February and March this year. I'm curious about the new clothes and weapons, when there will be any (since the newest attraction is the Darkars Hive Escape mission, **** ***** Hunar City Mission and the fight against (yours and other players) Clones that will drop very special weapons and units).

Likeways waiting for my Terranigma game I bought about a week ago on Ebay, but it may seem like someone stole the package (since it's common that people are stealing your letters here where I live) or the package got lost directly on the day it was sent. I can't blame the seller, he already said he will give us our money back after he checked about the package. I feel a bit sorry for him to be honest.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#172  Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:19 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm currently playing Anarchy Reigns. Great game, but PSN is down right now. :shifty: 
W.A.C.
Bomberdude

Post#173  Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
THE Gold Bomberman wrote:
I'm currently playing Anarchy Reigns. Great game, but PSN is down right now. :shifty: 

[LINK]

PSN is back online.
Bomberjack

Post#174  Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:13 am  Reply with quote + 
Now playing Xenoblade Chronicles. Quest quest quest, indeed.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#175  Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm replaying my old favorite Warlords III: Darklords Rising for the PC, a turn-based fantasy-themed strategy game. I'm about three quarters done the main campaign on expert mode. Fun times.

My bro and I have also been working on Secret of Mana. Regrettably, this has probably been our first real attempt at the game. I've owned the game for many years but in the past we'd never get more then 4-5 hours into it. We'd always try playing with a 3rd person and we could never keep the project going. Funny enough everyone we've let borrow the game has beaten it. It's pretty hilarious when your friends all have completed files on your game and your own file is like level 12 with 4-5 hours of play time.

This time however we've gotten farther then ever before and I think we have a real shot at finishing it finally. It's been an enjoyable game so far! Pausing to cast spell or do almost everything for that matter can be a bit distracting to other people when you play multiplayer and the hit detection is a bit wonky but these are minor complaints. It can also be a bit confusing figuring out what to do next at times...

I'm also still playing Disgaea in the background. Mostly doing item worlds and leveling my team, so I can beat the rest of the Cave of Ordeals. My party is getting into the lvl 100-130 range, and I'm starting to get some pretty decent gear.
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#176  Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:54 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
My bro and I have also been working on Secret of Mana. Regrettably, this has probably been our first real attempt at the game. I've owned the game for many years but in the past we'd never get more then 4-5 hours into it. We'd always try playing with a 3rd person and we could never keep the project going. Funny enough everyone we've let borrow the game has beaten it. It's pretty hilarious when your friends all have completed files on your game and your own file is like level 12 with 4-5 hours of play time.

You're not alone. I like the game Final Fantasy Tactics A2, but never get very far. I recently had a friend borrow the game, and he didn't just beat it... he spent over 80 hours on it! There was a flu epidemic (may still be lingering). We both came down with the stuff, so he couldn't do much else for a lot of those hours.

W.A.C. wrote:
THE Gold Bomberman wrote:

[LINK]

PSN is back online.

Yea... it fluctuates a lot.
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#177  Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
Phantasy Star Online 2. I'm a bit disappointed that it seems like the 'Seabed' area was some kind of fake. Dunno, I just saw that there is a new dragon boss, but just for the PS VITA PSO2 players. But PC PSO2 players are able to fight the dragon once you found a VITA player who encountered the dragon already, making it possible for us PC players to fight against it as well. Yaaay SEGA. And I love the Lillipa Wonder Caravan theme that is running since a week now. Pretty pretty dresses.

Otherwise I'm playing a bit Bomberman Generation on my Wii and Pokémon Black 2 on (3)Ds.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#178  Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Fire emblem was reliesed here in England today, I nipped into town to get it. I'm a couple of hours in, its brilliant
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#179  Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
Fire Emblem series is great! I've loved all the ones I've played.

Currently I'm still dinking around with Disgaea 2 on/off, various phantasy star games on/off and My brother and I are almost done Tales of the Abyss, which has been quite good.
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#180  Posted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
Pokemon X and Y will have my attention for quite some time. Being the Pokemon loyalist I am, this isn't going to change at all despite what some of my friends keep saying to move onto other franchises.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 9 of 10 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2125s
Index - Back to Top