BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
What games are you playing/looking forward to?
[Replies: 188]  [Views: 39649]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Users watching this topic: 3  
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#121  Posted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:43 am  Reply with quote + 
I was screwing around with some Smash Bros and Arcana Heart today. I haven't really been working on anything seriously though.

Last few games I finished were Sigma Star Saga, Ys: The Oath in Felghana and Yggdra Union
View user profile Send Private Message
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#122  Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
I'm borrowing my bro's copy of Mega Man Legends 2 and I'm working on that.

Other games I've been playing recently include Super Mario World (All-Stars version via ROM), Phantasy Star Portable 2, Snake's Revenge (on indefinite hold just haven't been too motivated to play anymore lately), Dead Rising: Chop Til You Drop (kinda the same case as Snake's Revenge), Kirby Air Ride, StarCraft II Wings of Liberty, and last but not least Mushroom Kingdom Fusion.

Phew, lots of stuff. May have missed a couple of other things, but oh well.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#123  Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
Radiant Historia, Aban Hawkins, Terraria, and that's just about it.
darkrevan95
Bombertrainee

Post#124  Posted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:45 pm  Reply with quote + 
Now that I've finished Valkyrie Profile I and II, Final Fantasy: the four heros of light and Megaman Zero.

I'll wait for the Black Rock Shooter-the game.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#125  Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've also been playing Starcraft 2 and Phantasy Star Portable 2, on top of that I recently started Lost Kingdoms. A card themed RPG type game for gamecube.

the last title I finished was Grimgrimoire about a month or 2 ago. Great real time strategy game for PS2 with gorgeous 2D sprites a lot like Odin Sphere.
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#126  Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:39 am  Reply with quote + 
Currently I'm busy playing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and OkamiDen on the DS.

I'm waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2 for the PC/Xbox360/PS3, I just can't wait till it get released. Hurry up with it, SEGA!
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#127  Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
Saphiria wrote:
Currently I'm busy playing The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and OkamiDen on the DS.

I'm waiting for Phantasy Star Online 2 for the PC/Xbox360/PS3, I just can't wait till it get released. Hurry up with it, SEGA!

SEGA has made no announcements for a PS3/X360 version of PSO2. It's more then likely only going to be a PC game.

Anyway. I've been playing StarCraft 2 and PSO a lot lately. Also been playing Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness every now and then.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#128  Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Soniti 254 wrote:
SEGA has made no announcements for a PS3/X360 version of PSO2. It's more then likely only going to be a PC game.

Anyway. I've been playing StarCraft 2 and PSO a lot lately. Also been playing Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness every now and then.

Well but it could happen that it also will be available for PS3/Xbox360, many people are speculating about that on PSO-World :wink:  But you're right though there are many PSO games that also came out for consoles rather than PC. We just hope it get to a console as well, that's all :happy: 

Still playing Skyward Sword. I swear, it's not only long and big, it's also very tough to beat...
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#129  Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:28 am  Reply with quote + 
Saphiria wrote:
Well but it could happen that it also will be available for PS3/Xbox360, many people are speculating about that on PSO-World :wink:  But you're right though there are many PSO games that also came out for consoles rather than PC. We just hope it get to a console as well, that's all :happy: 

Yes, it is a commonly brought up subject on PSO-World. As a lurker, I've seen many topics regarding this. All topics that bring that up, though, are quickly shot down because all it is, by the end of the day, baseless and hopeful speculation.

I'm not saying it'll never happen. PSO2 may very well be released on PS3/Xbox 360 later down the line, or even when it launches. PSO alone has seen about four different console releases, and PSU was released on three consoles at the same time. But this is the first Phantasy Star game to have a confirmed release for PC and... nothing else. And seeing as this hasn't changed since the game was first announced, I'm doubtful it'll see a console release at this point.

That being said, I wouldn't mind in the slightest if there was a PS3/360 release. I'd just get the PS3 version since at least I'd know I could play the game right away (once I get a new hard drive for it, that is, but that's really just a matter of having enough money on me to do it) without having to get my PC up to specs (did this with SC2; it was a pain and it took me forever to achieve (no thanks to my budget). It's not something I'd like to deal with again if I can avoid it). I've always played the online Phantasy Stars on a console, after all.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#130  Posted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
My only real gaming activity lately has been Starcraft 2 here and there and some old Civil War Generals 2 on my dino computer. Great Turn-based strategy based on the civil war that's like almost 15 years old.

That's pretty much it. I've just been watching a ton of anime lately. Gotta make my massive anime post next....

I'm also looking forward to another Phantasy Star online game. Always enjoy them.
Hammer Bomber
Bomberman

Post#131  Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:25 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dwarf Fortress has been sucking way, way too much of my time away from me recently

*sulks*
darkrevan95
Bombertrainee

Post#132  Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
Fable: The Lost Chapters made me lose a long time just because I'm following the "good side" :annoy: 
fireball87
Bomberjack

Post#133  Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hammer Bomber wrote:
Dwarf Fortress has been sucking way, way too much of my time away from me recently

*sulks*

Yeah, pumping lava into the middle of a base is hard work... unless it's accidental, then it's easy.
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#134  Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
Been looking forward to this game since I first heard of it seven years ago, but I only just now found where I could get it from:
Spoiler:

When I found where I could get it I feel as if I found my missing childhood. The graphics are INSANE for a game made in 1997, because just LOOK at the T-Rex Model:

The back of the boxart confirm that it's actually the in-game model as well:
Spoiler:

One of the features on the site does indeed list the model as being as detailed as the T-Rex model from the PSone Demonstration Disc. And this game is OLD, so I was stumped on where to find it because I was expecting a newer game due to the graphics. Sure I've kind of grown out of the genre, but this is a huge exception since I've been looking for this game for seven years. After all, why WOULDN'T I be excited over a Virtual Pet game that actually has a realistic and bad*** looking T-Rex model AND be in 3D as well? Nothing else fits the description, as this is the only game I've seen with that kind of model.
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#135  Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've been playing Dragon Warrior Monsters a lot lately.
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#136  Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dragon Warrior Monsters was a great game! Beat it years ago. Probly my favorite title for Game boy color.

All the different monsters and you could get and trying to breed them was a lot of fun. A lot of them were pretty cool looking too and i remember my final team being quite badass.

I believe it was a Swordgon dragon, a Slimeknight, and a Deadnoble.... all loaded to the brim with awesome spells wrecking havoc on everyone I fought in the game. VS mode was fun with my bro too. good times.

Hope you're enjoying it dood.
KakaoMinze
Bomberdude

Post#137  Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:42 pm  Reply with quote + 
Currently Playing:
- Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands (DS)
- Tales of the Abyss (3Ds)
- Tales of Symphonia (NGC)
- Star Fox64 (3Ds)
- Nintendogs + Cats (3Ds)
- Zelda: Ocarina of Time (3Ds)
- Bomberman Jetters (NGC Emulator, Japanese)
darkrevan95
Bombertrainee

Post#138  Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:46 am  Reply with quote + 
now I'm playing:
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Megaman Zero and Megaman ZX
Project Diva and Project Diva 2nd
Space Channel 5 Part 2
Guitar Hero III (this is just to pass the time)

in search of:
Black Rock Shooter The Game
American McGee's Alice and Alice Madness Returns
WarioMan3K
Bomberdude

Post#139  Posted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:56 pm  Reply with quote + 
One of the 3DS games I was looking forward to happened to be Bomberman 3DS...until Konami just had to get it canned for reasons currently unknown. :down: 

Oh, well. At least Bomberman got a cameo appearance in Tetris Axis as a CPU opponent.

"It is GOOD day to be giant man!" ~Heavy Weapons Guy

"What is Bill Rizer? It is just the name of a single entity who has been gone for centuries." ~Master Contra
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#140  Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:19 am  Reply with quote + 
This hasn't been updated in a while, so I guess I'll do the honors.

What I'm currently playing:

Phantasy Star Online Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution: I figured I'd give this one another go, since my bro and I have been in the mood for Phantasy Star lately. It should be noted that the only reason I didn't beat it and why it's taken me so long to play thi again is because I lost my save data for this game a long while back so I had to start from square 1 all over again. Anyway, it's different from the other games, since this is a turn-based card/strategy game, but it's still pretty good.

Kirby's Dream Collection: A compilation on the Wii featuring several of Kirby's most notable titles up until the N64 era. This compliation includes, in order of oldest to newest: Kirby's Dream Land, Kirby's Adventure, Dream Land 2, Super Star, Dream Land 3, and Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. I mostly got this compilation to play the second and third Dream Land titles, since I don't have them and have never played them. It also includes some new Challenges stages based on Kirby's Return to Dream Land and a timeline detailing some of the history of Kirby. Kinda neat for any Kirby fan.

Battle Hunter: A low budget PS1 game that's kinda fun. Because I'm lazy, I'm just going to copy/paste my review from my Backloggery page. "A competitive multiplayer game with some RPG elements. You enter these randomly generated dungeons against 3 other players as you race and fight monsters and the other players to find a specific item, then get out. There's also a story to follow if you're playing solo. Despite clearly being a low-budget game, it's actually kind of fun. The CPUs can be absolute jackasses (or dumbasses) though. Music's pretty catchy, too! I think it's worth paying up to 10 bucks for if you can find it."

Phantasy Star Portable 2: Still play this with the bro pretty often. It's basically an enhanced version of Universe put onto the PSP with a new story and cast. Not much else to say here.

Devil May Cry HD Collection: I got this compilation on PS3. I mostly got it for DMC1, since I wanted to replay it but couldn't thanks to the atrocious controls on the American release of the original PS2 game. Thankfully, it's based on the Japanese version, which uses similar controls as the other games. I suppose these would look pretty good on a HDTV, but I don't have one yet so I can't say.

Shinobi (PS2 game): An action game somewhat based on the original Sega franchise. It's an action game kinda like DMC, but it's pretty difficult, often frustratingly so. I haven't played it in a while because it's been pissing me off lately, so I decided to take a break for a while.

Games I'm looking forward to:

There isn't much, but here's a list that I'm most definitely looking forward to:

Phhantasy Star Online 2: I've brought this up several times already, so I won't go into much detail again.

Resident Evil 6: This game looks great and I'd love to get my hands on it, whenever that may be.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance: I'm still looking forward to this, since it's being worked on by Platinum Games and Konami. Should be awesome, if not just a tad over the top.

StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm: I love StarCraft 2, so I'm obviously looking forward to the expansion pack. Not much else to say here.

Kirby's Return to Dream Land: Still want this game really badly, even though I'll most likely be playing it solo.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 7 of 10 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.3210s
Index - Back to Top