[Replies: 72]  [Views: 22016]
Users browsing this topic: 3 Guests
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games
Users watching this topic: 2  
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#21  Posted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:52 pm  Reply with quote + 
I had been looking forward to seeing another Wii version and Blast so far doesn't disappoint. I can only hope friends get it and I play it there. That or Wiis will start being in stock more often in town without me having to make an effort to buy one. I don't like having to work for something like a game console. It's either there for sale or it can go extinct for all I care and I'll buy it used at half the cost.

Yeah, I am so far behind the curve on the new generation of Bomberman games since my wife quit her job. :sad:  I've got Act Zero because it was dirt cheap on Walmart.com, and I play that and Live at a friend's house but I rarely visit him because of gas prices. I bought Wii Bman Land to play at another friend's house but she is in Theatre and busy as hell. I was given the PSP version of Bman Land but have no PSP, and still have no DS despite me having two shrinked bomberman games and an flashrom card. It's like I purposely like tormenting myself or something since I suddenly became cheap with regards to monies spent on games. If I could only get my wife to quit smoking... ;)

Is there anyone else out there that doesn't have a console newer than the PS2 or GameCube yet?
Bomberstar

Post#22  Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:37 am  Reply with quote + 
*raises hand*

I still haven't bought a console from the current generation. Not enuogh good games for them for me to justify such a purchase right now. My brother has the Wii and I've been enjoying Ys on virtual console otherwise I rarely play anything on the system.

Well not quite, I do have a PSP and DS. My DS is collecting dust and the only thing i play on my PSP is final fantasy tactics.

I might start playing my DS again soon. I've got Rhapsody: a Musical Adventure and Disgaea DS preordered and am waiting for them to ship later this month.
View user profile Send Private Message
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#23  Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
*raises hand*

I still haven't bought a console from the current generation. Not enuogh good games for them for me to justify such a purchase right now. My brother has the Wii and I've been enjoying Ys on virtual console otherwise I rarely play anything on the system.

Well not quite, I do have a PSP and DS. My DS is collecting dust and the only thing i play on my PSP is final fantasy tactics.

I might start playing my DS again soon. I've got Rhapsody: a Musical Adventure and Disgaea DS preordered and am waiting for them to ship later this month.

Cool. Glad to see I'm not the only one. :veryhappy:  Do you have many of the musical games for the DS? I have been waiting as other bills keep coming up, though I wouldn't mind getting a DS, PSP, and 360. The Wii is not an option for me until they sort out the storage issue without wishy-woshy statements in the press. It's bad enough they wait forever to bring games out on VC, let alone match NA release of some released elsewhere.
Bomberstar

Post#24  Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:26 pm  Reply with quote + 
I don't have any of the music games but I have taken a peek at the boxes for some when I'm out shopping. They look like they might be kinda fun but I'm skeptical to actually purchase one so far.

This is what I have for DS (not a whole lot)

NanoStray - Shooter, was overall pretty mediocre, I didnt like using the stylus to switch weapons especially since you couldn't pause the game to switch weapons.

Super Princess Peach - Haven't finished yet but it's one of my funner games.

Puzzle Quest - Not bad, bought it cause my cousin had it but I never really got into it. Interesting how they implied a level up system into a puzzle game.

Sonic Rush - Not bad. I like the soundtrack though its one of the most oddball soundtracks I've ever heard in a Sonic game. It's also kind of aggrovating like any modern Sonic game. You'll end up running off a cliff or something cause the game is too fast paced.

Lunar Knights - This one was pretty awesome. Its been kind of on hold for awhile. I need to pick it back up at some point.

Lunar Dragon Song - A friend gave this to me. I haven't played it yet.

And as I mentioned I have Disgaea and Rhapsody on the way.

As for PSP I got it kind of recently, like earlier this year. I only have Final Fantasy Tactics and the remake of Riviera: The Promised Land.
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#25  Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:00 pm  Reply with quote + 
Well the game is out and... it's battle only?

I could have sword I had seen a screenshot with a boss back when it was announced >_<
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#26  Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:43 am  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
Well the game is out and... it's battle only?

I could have sword I had seen a screenshot with a boss back when it was announced >_<

There was going to be two versions in Japan. A disc version with story and battle, and then a WiiWare battle only version. I think I read somewhere that the disc version was delayed or scrapped, but my brain has been mush this weekend after my first car accident! lol

Either way, that disc version is probably where you saw screenshots with bosses from. A lot of people are jazzed about the game but several of us wanted a disc version for sure even if it never hit North America. :sad:  I could be wrong and the disc is still coming out, but again, my brain is frazzled at the moment so you will have to forgive me.
Bomberman

Post#27  Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:56 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
I don't have any of the music games but I have taken a peek at the boxes for some when I'm out shopping. They look like they might be kinda fun but I'm skeptical to actually purchase one so far.

As for PSP I got it kind of recently, like earlier this year. I only have Final Fantasy Tactics and the remake of Riviera: The Promised Land.

Sounds good to me. I have Bomberman Land: Touch! and Bomberman for DS still unopened but want to get Jam Sessions, import Daigasso! Band Brothers, the Taiko Drum game, and run some of the freeware music apps on my flashrom cart. I have the PS2 Taiko Drum game and it's fun enough. The freeware tracker apps on the DS look pretty cool so far. I need to eventually buy Bomberman Land: Touch! 2 since it's so cheap, and also grab the other Bomberman games for DS and GBA and GB/GBC but I try to pace myself so I enjoy the purchases more.

I think the car accident will set my bomberman buys and DS purchase back. BAH! It wasn't so bad but there's no telling how insurance will go up. I actually made a video of my side of it to avoid retelling the story to IRC people. ;) Bomberman is mentioned twice, as I was ON MY WAY to play Bomberman Live when the shizzit hit the fan. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqJRCS6mANk
Bomberdude

Post#28  Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:32 pm  Reply with quote + 
Hey, I don't know if anyone already posted this, but, uh... Here's some more info on Bomberman Blast.

http://hudsonent.com/feature.php?f=Inside_Bomberman_Blast__Gameplay_Modes&feature_id=%9C%A5%A9%A6%9A%9F
Bomberman

Post#29  Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:57 am  Reply with quote + 
Btw, if anyone wasn't following the threads where it was mentioned on Hudson Soft's Hive forum, Neogaf, or read it elsewhere, it seems that you can play 8 players locally on Bomberman Blast. Using 4 wiimotes and 4 gamecube pads the awesome is yours to enjoy. Some blogger in PAL Land named Animal Crossing Italia I guess took the shot below of the ability and others have verified it.

You can read more at http://gonintendo.com/?p=55730 and http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247865&page=39.

This is beyond awesome. Also elsewhere it is reported that you can go online with 5 players locally and allow 3 guests from somewhere online to play with you as well as the crazy awesome of local multiplayer and single player online action. Teams AND 8 players locally/online. Hell yeah!
Bomberman

Post#30  Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:58 am  Reply with quote + 
Axis_Lyonheart516 wrote:
Hey, I don't know if anyone already posted this, but, uh... Here's some more info on Bomberman Blast.

http://hudsonent.com/feature.php?f=Inside_Bomberman_Blast__Gameplay_Modes&feature_id=%9C%A5%A9%A6%9A%9F

Yeah, that's good stuff right there. If only they had more video up of them playing it in the offices. :)
Bomberjack

Post#31  Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
Judging by that page on Hudson's site it would seem that the game does have a classic mode... so I presume it is outdated since one would think the game's user manual (which can be read without downloading the game) would mention it.

This is so sad :sad: 
Ven
Bomberdude

Post#32  Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:51 pm  Reply with quote + 
AFter watching some youtube videos of battle mode I must say I can't wait to play this game.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#33  Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:38 am  Reply with quote + 
Ven wrote:
AFter watching some youtube videos of battle mode I must say I can't wait to play this game.

Agreed.

Btw, I listed 5 and 3 for group+online play numbers, but another blog of Europeans says it's max 4 in one room plus 4 online. So I guess we'll see when it hits North America. :) Or more people test it out in PAL Land.
Bomberjack

Post#34  Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
DragonBomber wrote:
another blog of Europeans says it's max 4 in one room plus 4 online.

That's what the user manual says.
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#35  Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
Duke Serkol wrote:
That's what the user manual says.

Yeah, I was on my way to load that up since you mentioned the manual being online when i replied to more posts here. Plus I got sidetracked with peppers. I'm bagging up dried seeds I saved from some I ate/grew this year and others I ate from friend's gardens and liked. I also cut up a Dorset Naga Morich pepper I grew and made a quick pepper sauce with rice vinegar, garlic powder, dill, and sea salt. It's amazingly hot, so I forgot what I was doing for a minute. ;)
Bomberman

Post#36  Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
Where is this manual you mention? I am missing it or not looking in the right place apparently.
Bombertrainee

Post#37  Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:57 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ah....it's great to see this game getting attention :P
Duke Serkol
Bomberjack

Post#38  Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:45 am  Reply with quote + 
If you still can't download the game, then you can't read the user manual yet. I don't know how Wii Ware works in the USA, but over here you have the chance to read the manual before purchasing a game.
Ven
Bomberdude

Post#39  Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:39 am  Reply with quote + 
I'm still trying to understand how EU got it before Japan and USA. Oh well, hpoefully it will come out here on the rumored Monday (tomorrow).

Oh, and they have bouncy bombs! :veryhappy: 
DragonBomber
Bomberman

Post#40  Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ven wrote:
I'm still trying to understand how EU got it before Japan and USA. Oh well, hpoefully it will come out here on the rumored Monday (tomorrow).

Oh, and they have bouncy bombs! :veryhappy: 

Well, considering that Europe and other PAL regions such as Australia are always the last to get games made in Japan or the US and sometimes never do, I imagine they are due for a change, right? :)

So it has the ever crazy Slime Bombs or some other type of bouncing bomb that isn't a chaotic monster? :veryhappy:  Granted, if you kick them they aren't so crazy and are easy to avoid, but if you throw them. OMG.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 4 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2691s
Index - Back to Top