BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
[BOJ] hey everyone..
[Replies: 4]  [Views: 2466]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)

Broomop
Bombertrainee

Post#1  Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:33 pm  Reply with quote + 
on testing of bomberman japan did anyone have to use a jp OS ? because i tried it on my pc and i couldnt get it working!!

also when its back up drop me a email or somthing ill make a international server system for the new game as well.
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:55 am  Reply with quote + 
My desktop BSOD'd with the game, I managed to play with my tablet just fine. I always have my PC's set to Japanese so I'm not sure if that made a difference or not, but you don't need a JP OP to play. BOJ is far better then the old one, not to mention that it's seemed lag free the entire time playing with people in Japan.
Broomop
Bombertrainee

Post#3  Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:47 am  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
My desktop BSOD'd with the game, I managed to play with my tablet just fine. I always have my PC's set to Japanese so I'm not sure if that made a difference or not, but you don't need a JP OP to play. BOJ is far better then the old one, not to mention that it's seemed lag free the entire time playing with people in Japan.

thats not possible.. they just all had udp on... you still get delay but its smooth much like mario kart on wii.
Razon
Board Admin

Post#4  Posted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:32 am  Reply with quote + 
Broomop wrote:
Razon wrote:

thats not possible.. they just all had udp on... you still get delay but its smooth much like mario kart on wii.
Even so the system deals with lag far better then the older bomberman online, I saw 1 person that lagged a little bit during my time in the closed beta and it didn't effect the gameplay at all, their movement was just a little bit less smooth but still fluid and you could trap them and do everything like with someone that wasn't lagging. Nothing compared to how on the old bomberman online the person would be teleporting everywhere, and it would be impossible to play with them correctly.
Broomop
Bombertrainee

Post#5  Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:19 am  Reply with quote + 
Razon wrote:
Broomop wrote:
Razon wrote:

Even so the system deals with lag far better then the older bomberman online, I saw 1 person that lagged a little bit during my time in the closed beta and it didn't effect the gameplay at all, their movement was just a little bit less smooth but still fluid and you could trap them and do everything like with someone that wasn't lagging. Nothing compared to how on the old bomberman online the person would be teleporting everywhere, and it would be impossible to play with them correctly.

they use tcp its really bad lag... they just made it harder to notice by using compensation packets... its where they only use packets when a person changes direction to the direction hes going... udp is better than this method.
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1512s
Index - Back to Top