[Replies: 3]  [Views: 3180]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction

Erirudo
Bomberbie

Post#1  Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:29 am  Reply with quote + 
"How goes the project?"
"Fine, sir. We just need one more test subject. Unfortunately...."
The young scientist trailed off as she glanced at the limp bodies, four in all, suspended in tubes of clear liquid by a number of wires and cables, deceptively strong for their thickness.
The head of the Experimental Science department at Bomber Base-technically shut down years ago, but operated in secret-nodded curtly and strode off.
"Get another one. Do what you have to. I don't care if it's alive or dead, as long as you can knock it out long enough to perform the necessary tests. Try not to harm the subject if possible-but only if it's alive. Is that clear, Senni?"
Senni flashed a weak smile at her superior.
"Yes, sir. Understood."
In the fourth and final capsule, unnoticed by anyone, a pair of blue eyes flickered in the semi-darkness and quickly faded away as Senni walked briskly past.
It has been two years since the events of the BHB army, and the final battle against the Angel.
Bomber Star has enjoyed a peaceful lull for the first time in a decade.
The hero of this planet, Shiro Yogeki*, has finally managed to take a well-earned rest from saving the universe.
Of course, however, things like this don't last for long.
They always don't.
I have a feeling that things are about to go terribly, horribly wrong....
-Regulus

"Still writing in that journal, Regulus? I thought you weren't any good at expressing your feelings on paper" a voice said.
The Elemental Knight didn't even bat an eyelid at his former rival's approach.
"Now, when did I say that?" he queried, still scratching away with his pen on the page.
"You didn't" Bomberman, also known as Shiro, said. "Zoniha said you couldn't keep it up for more than two days."
"Zoniha" Regulus stated firmly, crossing out a word "is a fine woman, but you shouldn’t believe everything she says."
He closed the black book with a snap and turned in his chair to face the white-haired bomber.
"Now, what can I do for you?"
"Nothing" Bomberman said, in a superbly innocent tone. An ordinary person would have thought he was telling the truth.
Not Regulus. He was far too paranoid for that to happen.
"You're lying" Regulus said flatly, drumming his fingers on the polished tabletop. "What business brings you here?"
"All right. You got me" the person in question said, now the very picture of exasperation. So much, in fact, that Regulus half-thought that if you flipped to 'exasperation' in the dictionary at that very moment Shiro, wearing that same expression he did now, would be next to it.
But enough about that.
"Anyway....I need you to take care of Pommy for me" the hero of Bomber Star said.
"Why? Am I a child care service now?" Regulus questioned, rather amused at the mental picture it conjured up. "You know I'm no good with kids."
"Pommy is a perfectly respectable-"
"He's a hellion."
"All right, he's a hellion, but you can take care of him for a while, right?"
"Why are you asking me? I'm sure Zoniha would be delighted to babysit him for a while."
"I have business to attend to; there's something going on in that 'restricted' area of Bomber Base. Jun has asked me to investigate."
"You mean ordered."
"You really enjoy getting on my nerves, don’t you?"
"That is a question to be answered at another time."
"Look, will you take care of him for a while? I know you like him, albeit a small amount. "
"...oh, fine. When?"
"Tomorrow. You’re free then, aren’t you?"
"...Yes, unfortunately. Bring the little daemon-spawn over and let’s see what you’ve done with him."
"Great! I’ll see you later, then. At noon."
Regulus watched him go, then turned back to the pile of paperwork sitting on his desk, waiting for his attention.
"For the love of Mihaele....."
The Elemental Knight gave a sigh, picked up his pen, and grabbed a couple of sheets to start off the day’s work.
A/N: Uh, hopefully I kept everyone in character. -_- ‘Everyone?Ebeing Regulus and Bomberman.
*Aaaaah, I’m sorry Sora! I copied a name off you! But Shiro Yogeki seems to suit him....>_o

Blaaaaagh, Bombermans fanfiction. Although you haven't really seen THIS storyline in Bomberman fanfiction yet. >_O
Riiiight?
I'M SORRY SORA I COPIED >_<
And criticism is much appreciated. So are comments. ASDF.
That feeling, deceiving, that burning your soul
My king goes on, my will be done
So join me fallen one
We'll drown our sorrow to this endless sea
Together we'll unchain the rain
Escape the world into our sanctuary
There in my arms you'll be free
View user profile Send Private Message
Ninja Bomber
Bomberdude

Post#2  Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:53 am  Reply with quote + 
A next chapter soon?
I liked it, but I can't imagine Regulus doing that. :hilarious: 
Have you ever written another Bomberman fanfic?
I would love to read it. :P
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#3  Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:20 pm  Reply with quote + 
Erirudo wrote:
*Aaaaah, I’m sorry Sora! I copied a name off you! But Shiro Yogeki seems to suit him....>_o

lulz, you're cute. :hilarious:  You wouldn't be the first on to steal things from my fanon. At least you gave credit, though, unlike the person who plagiarized the first chapter of an ancient version of Magic Knight Erina on (of all things) a Seventh-Day Adventist forum...

Anyway, very solid chapter, and I'd be interested in reading more. One tip: I think this could benefit from a little more prose description, i.e., stuff that would describe setting, or that would describe the characters. You do some of it here, but...needs moar? :hilarious: 

Keep writing! This fandom needs to stay alive. :oops: 

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
MrPretyBombur
Bomberbie

Post#4  Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:15 pm  Reply with quote + 
this is perfect :veryhappy: 
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1577s
Index - Back to Top