[Replies: 48]  [Views: 17460]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction
Users watching this topic: 1  
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#21  Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:44 pm  Reply with quote + 
Also, because I am long overdue on posting these links here...the first three "real" episodes of Magic Knight Erina:

Episode One: Familiar Faces
Episode Two: Erina Makes the Scene
Episode Three: Bomberman Blows a Fuse

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
Mighty
Bomberman

Post#22  Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:22 pm  Reply with quote + 
omg! I just finished reading that bloopers one. When Nitros asked about the life, universe, and everything, Bomberman should've said 42 orders of Chili Cheese Fries.
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#23  Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:17 pm  Reply with quote + 
Magic Knight Erina got an update!

Episode Four: Mall Madness - The Power of Fire Appears!
All epic struggles begin and end at a checkout line inside a department store that's hosting a seasonal clearance sale.

-part 1
-part 2

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
Ashtarth
Bomberdude

Post#24  Posted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:12 am  Reply with quote + 
Hell yeah XD

Now write moar

mooooaaaar
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#25  Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:43 pm  Reply with quote + 
The last chapter of the Starlight arc!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2834136/37/Fateful_Meetings

Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#26  Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:37 pm  Reply with quote + 
The first two chapters of an experimental Nitros-centric Soraverse fic called "Golden" is posted on FFN:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5330723/1/Golden

Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#27  Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:03 am  Reply with quote + 
Chapter three of Golden is posted: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5330723/3/Golden

Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#28  Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:47 am  Reply with quote + 
Daaaaah, I am so sorry for the lack of fic updaes. I've been bouncing around a million different things, moving on whenever I get stuck on one thing. As I'm writing this post, I currently have a chibiverse Bomberman/Lilith one-shot fic up that I hope to the Gods I can finish relatively soon and post. After that will be more revision on Golden (I may have to retcon parts of previous chapters, and I'll even be adding a downloadable soundtrack to it). And then I can finally get back to Fateful Meetings.

Of course I'm starting school in two days so that'll likely throw a wrench into my ficcing plans...

Ashtarth
Bomberdude

Post#29  Posted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:31 pm  Reply with quote + 
Sora G. Silverwind wrote:
Daaaaah, I am so sorry for the lack of fic updaes. I've been bouncing around a million different things, moving on whenever I get stuck on one thing. As I'm writing this post, I currently have a chibiverse Bomberman/Lilith one-shot fic up that I hope to the Gods I can finish relatively soon and post. After that will be more revision on Golden (I may have to retcon parts of previous chapters, and I'll even be adding a downloadable soundtrack to it). And then I can finally get back to Fateful Meetings.

Of course I'm starting school in two days so that'll likely throw a wrench into my ficcing plans...

I got excited when I saw your new post :(

Focus on things that are more important, we know ficcing isn't your first priority.. or is it? o.o. Anyway, i'm looking forward to the Bomberman/Lilith chibi one, I love that style :D
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#30  Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:18 am  Reply with quote + 
So, um.

My laptop died.

Not sure yet what the problem is.

But the relevance to this topic is, depending on what the problem happens to be, I'm potentially at risk of losing over a decade's worth of my writing and notes.

So if that happens, you're probably not going to see any writing from me for like the next decade or so, because I will be that damn depressed.

Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#31  Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:57 am  Reply with quote + 
Oh man...

You should have had that kind of stuff backed up somewhere. I know, because my hard drive crashed a couple of years ago and while my few important projects were backed up on a flash drive and some CDs, I lost alot of stuff like photos, images, text documents, etc.

I guess it's a little late to tell you that though...
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#32  Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:08 pm  Reply with quote + 
Dark Zaphe wrote:
Oh man...

You should have had that kind of stuff backed up somewhere.

Luckily, I have an external hard drive that holds my art and music, although that was more of a practicality issue - I was running out of memory on my laptop and needed to make some space. Still, whether or not I get back my files (and it seems I may have been panicking a little too early - I have been reassured by knowledgeable friends that my data should be fine), I'm definitely investing in backups. Because ho-lee shee-it. :cry: 

Ashtarth
Bomberdude

Post#33  Posted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:24 pm  Reply with quote + 
I will pray that your laptop makes a safe return. I'm devastated too, i'm really looking forward to your work, you're very talented >:|
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#34  Posted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:06 pm  Reply with quote + 
So, um.

My laptop died.

Not sure yet what the problem is.

But the relevance to this topic is, depending on what the problem happens to be, I'm potentially at risk of losing over a decade's worth of my writing and notes.

So if that happens, you're probably not going to see any writing from me for like the next decade or so, because I will be that damn depressed.

I know your pain. I lost years of sprite comics I made when my old computer crapped out.

Since then I've had little motivation to keep making them. lol

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
Ashtarth
Bomberdude

Post#35  Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
Progress check on Fateful Meetings? I simply cannot wait for the next part... :/
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#36  Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:13 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ashtarth wrote:
Progress check on Fateful Meetings? I simply cannot wait for the next part... :/

I have about 7k written for the Merchant Ship arc, but a lot of that may need to be rewritten, and I definitely need to do some more planning for this particular mini-arc. Depending on how I feel, I may not start doing any more writing again until June, and even then my focus will probably be on Golden instead, which has a completed draft but which needs some heavy-duty revising + expansion. After that I'll be able to focus more on FM.

Thanks for reading, and sorry for keeping you (and everyone else) waiting! :(

Ashtarth
Bomberdude

Post#37  Posted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
Ashtarth wrote:

I have about 7k written for the Merchant Ship arc, but a lot of that may need to be rewritten, and I definitely need to do some more planning for this particular mini-arc. Depending on how I feel, I may not start doing any more writing again until June, and even then my focus will probably be on Golden instead, which has a completed draft but which needs some heavy-duty revising + expansion. After that I'll be able to focus more on FM.

Thanks for reading, and sorry for keeping you (and everyone else) waiting! :(

Ah, I see, it seems like you write the most around June. I still remember last year, when I looked forward to your fics everyday to read before I sleep, sounds kinda odd, but it was a nice memory I had... ;_;

However, you are a very busy person, and i'll just have to live with that. xD
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#38  Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:02 pm  Reply with quote + 
Alas, STILL no fic actual updates! ;_; Well, okay, I did do another Zoniha/Regulus 1sentence themeset, but that was - even more so than what I usually write - pure self-indulgence, since it's heavily based off their characters within Soraverse. If anyone actually cares, though, it's here: http://my-psychosium.livejournal.com/45196.html

I started writing Magic Knight Erina again - I've got a little under 3000 words written for episode 5. Hopefully I can get this done soon, but no promises.

NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) is coming up next month, and I'm planning on vomiting out the first draft of Act 1 for Darker Side of Light, the sequel to Fateful Meetings. Which isn't technically a novel, obviously, but as long as I can write 50k words of it and have a reasonably complete story arc, it's all good. I actually had the first four chapters of DSL written out like a year or so ago, but I was planning on scrapping/reworking/moving around most of what I had already for this upcoming NaNoWriMo.

(It has just occurred to me that "Darker Side of Light" is kind of an oddly-phrased title. Shouldn't it be either "The Darker Side of Light" or "Dark Side of Light"? IDK, wutevs.)

TokiAlbatou
Bomberman

Post#39  Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
It's okay, I can wait for your fics, though the Regulus/Zoniha 1 sentence theme ficlet was cute :3
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#40  Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:32 am  Reply with quote + 
So, it's three days into NaNo and I've broken 10k on DSL Act One. Which is pretty awesome, but to be fair I'm technically working off around 13k worth of words from the first four chapters I mentioned in my previous post. No straight copypastaing here, though - I re-typed chunks of text as I saw fit, adding things here and moving things around there and bahleeting a few small things. I'm at the beginning of the third chapter, where I'm writing a scene that wasn't in the previous draft and kind of flailing around with how to deal with it. It's technically a very simple scene - Bomberman meeting with Jun to 1) explain what the hell happened on his way back home on vacation and 2) Jun briefing Bomberman on a jail break incident that happened while Bomberman was gone, resulting in the release of a couple of criminalfolk back into general society - but there are a number of directions I could go with it. Still, have to commit to one for the time being and see what that turns up.

Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 2 of 3 Page: Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2522s
Index - Back to Top