Naruto anyone?
[Replies: 6]  [Views: 3951]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk
Users watching this topic: 1  
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:09 pm  Reply with quote + 
Okay... let me just get things started here, i've been waching this show for a few years now ever sense it came on the toonami block on cartoonnetwork, and i have got to say that i loved it so much ever sense. I think of it as the new big cartoon thats happened sense dbz or inuyasha, actually even bigger than those in some cases. Now this has been one of my favorite animes of all time, and even though the truth of the matter is that it is waaay too over rated... i still enjoy it very much.

So does anyone else here like the show, or read the manga for that matter?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#2  Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:04 pm  Reply with quote + 
I love anime but I'm not too crazy about Naruto in all honesty. I believe the show is overrated and just way too long. The worst part of Naruto though is some of its annoying fanboys/girls. Some of those people need to die. If someone likes Naruto thats cool with me I don't hate them for that but the people that act totally stupid and immature when everyone else in the world isn't in love with their favorite anime it pisses me off. Underneath Naruto might not be a horrible show but it's something I just can't get into. My taste in anime is a lot different anyway.
View user profile Send Private Message
THE Gold Bomberman
Bomberman

Post#3  Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:18 pm  Reply with quote + 
I definitely see where your coming from, the main thing i have hated about the show is that it drags big time. I quit waching inuyasha for that same reason, because it just goes on and on. Unfortionately just like what naruto tends to do... alot even. Another promblem i have with naruto is that it can be really silly at times, way to silly for me anyways. Take naruto's sexy jutsu for instance, i dont think its funny at all... actually it makes me wander why i like the show in the first place.

Well, i'm being too negative right now, because theres a whole lot more too naruto than the over rated sillyness of it all...
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#4  Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
lol well like i said I don't hate it to the core. I'm just not interested in watching it. You appear to be a good example of one of the sane/normal cool narutards. lol Gaia online which i mentioned in the life in general topic, is swarming with the idiot narutards that drive me nuts....
Plasma Bomber
Board Admin

Post#5  Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:34 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've strayed away from Naruto simply on the basis that it's so overrated. I know that is unjust, but seeing a bunch of little kids flip out over an anime show tends to turn me off.
Soniti 254
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:35 pm  Reply with quote + 
Regulus wrote:
I love anime but I'm not too crazy about Naruto in all honesty. I believe the show is overrated and just way too long. The worst part of Naruto though is some of its annoying fanboys/girls. Some of those people need to die. If someone likes Naruto thats cool with me I don't hate them for that but the people that act totally stupid and immature when everyone else in the world isn't in love with their favorite anime it pisses me off. Underneath Naruto might not be a horrible show but it's something I just can't get into. My taste in anime is a lot different anyway.

I couldn't agree more, I'm exactly the same way towards Naruto. There's nothing wrong with liking Naruto, it's just something I have no interest or desire to watch.

Recent stuff I'm into:

Watching: A Certain Scientific Railgun (ep.14, stalled), Hoshi no Kirby (ep. 71, stalled), Nazo No Kanojo X (ep. 8), Acchi Kocchi (ep. 8)
Reading: nothing
mrzisawesome
Bomberbie

Post#7  Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:12 pm  Reply with quote + 
Naruto Shipuden is pretty good
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Entertainment Talk All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1259s
Index - Back to Top