BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
I just started the game about a week ago
[Replies: 1]  [Views: 1976]
Users browsing this topic: 1 Guest
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)

dakirbydude
Bomberman

Post#1  Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
For only having played a week and not being very good with games on the computer in general (it's mainly the arrow keys that bother me) I think I have some decent stats.

Here's my in game stats:

http://85.234.143.94/getstat.html?user=dakirbydude

Also, I got my sister addicted:

http://85.234.143.94/getstat.html?user=doglover18

So far the game is a lot of fun, and I'm enjoying it a lot. Is there anyone here who still gets on it much?
View user profile Send Private Message
Razon
Board Admin

Post#2  Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:03 am  Reply with quote + 
I stopped playing awhile back, my favorite time ever playing was around 4-5 years ago. That was the best time for bomberman online ever, while playing the japanese one I met so many people and had so many games with them- and old classic top people like sesiri and all them. It was one of my most favorite times for bomberman ever, and it will never be like that again unfortunately. That game was the reason I ever even came to the old bombermanboard so many years back, when someone I played with sent me a link here for the Non-Japanese only crack- when they started trying to limit people from other countries off. Link removed, oldbr.html was my final record before it went down, about 15 thousand full games. Rank 6213, 487,205 Points, 6778 Wins, 7453 Losses, 1145 Draws, 11214 Minutes played ingame.. Good times, good times...
Reply to Topic  BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1248s
Index - Back to Top