BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Has the 250 Wii price convinced you to get it on launch?
Razon
Board Admin

Post#26  Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:46 pm  Reply with quote + 
I went to the EBGames midnight launch, pre-order required of course. It was a crazy crowd, I'll just quote what I said on another forum.

Quote:
So I went over to my local EBGames with my pre-order around 11:50 PM, there was already a big line there- some people with DS's. It was a pretty noisy group (immature guys lol), lots of yelling and stuff and jokes. So as we get down to the last 10 seconds, everyone starts yelling 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0!!! while jumping up and down- or they may have been jumping up and down screaming something before the countdown. Once the countdown finished and it hit 12:00 AM, they only let 2 people in at a time so they did that.. Everyone was like, "Why did we even bother counting down then? XD". So we proceeded along of course, several people on duty to keep people out. At one point one of the customers went up to the door and was like, "You can't come in until I come out! =p" he says while holding up the Wii box against the door XD. And then another guy came out with the Zelda Stratagy guide, and he says "I think I'll just Start reading the stratagy guide out loud for everyone." lots of oppose towards that. And then someone says "Who's the Final Boss?" and everyone started flipping out like NO NO NO and such as he's flipping through the guide XD. So he says, I won't read(spoil!) it for everyone if I get 10 dollars from everyone in line. ""XD"".. So he ends up reading it, and everyone flips out- I laughed XD. And the night slowly steered towards the end as everyone was leaving with their Wii's, my turn comes, and I go in and get my Wii. That was my first midnight launch, or any launch ever- it was interesting. I didn't get a recording though, phone doesn't record while it's closed sadly.

I haven't had a chance to grab anymore controllers yet unfortunately, multiplayer was still fun with 1 though.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0708s
Index - Back to Top