BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: System Discussion 3: Nintendo DS, Good, Bad, or Ugly?
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#5  Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 1:54 pm  Reply with quote + 
Heh, The Nintendo DS...... This system for the most part disapoints me. I originally wasn't even gonna get it but I ended up breaking down and getting it cause of how much people told me the multiplayer games were great.

I was most disappointed...

These are the DS games I've picked up.

Mario Kart DS - This is probly the only game i boguht that had decent multiplayer... I got bored with it pretty quickly and i gave it to my brother. IMO I like Mario Kart 64 the most still of the whole series or mario kart games.

Sonic Rush - Sadly, This is probly my favorite game on the system and its a lvoe/hate relationship. Its got the weirdest soundtrack I've heard in a sonic game and its strangely cool. The gameplay is fun yet frusterating at the same time. The boss battles were neat as well.

Nanostray - One of the few early titles I had interest in, I picked it up eventually and its not good at all. Switching weapons in a frantic game like this on your touch screen does not work, it makes you die. The game itself was pretty hard too. It was more frusterating then it was worth.

Lunar Dragon Song - I got this from a friend a long while back and I still havent tried it yet. I'll probly try playing it after I eventually get the older Lunar games.

Super Princess Peach - As of right now probly my 2nd favorite DS game and quite possibly my last one. This is a decent platform game and its kind of fun.

I'm no longer interested in this system. None of the games I own have gotten a large amount of playtime. I would've been just as well off not getting it seeing as how There were only 2 games i tried that i had moderate fun with. If I were to get 1 more DS game it would be Starfox, I might actually like that but since its on a handheld, I have my doubts on that as well...

If I were to rate this system on a 1-5 scale like i did the GC (rate of 3) and PS2 (rate of 3 also) in the other topics I'd give this system a 1. Didn't like it....

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0819s
Index - Back to Top