Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: A Trivia Fact about Second Attack
Sora G. Silverwind
Bomberjack

Post#6  Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:26 am  Reply with quote + 
Regulus 777 wrote:
I was already aware that Yasunori Mitsuda did the 2nd attack's soundtrack. I mean, that's why it's so freckin good. I was still quite surprised though when I first found out. Getting a great composer like that to do a game with such low potential in the market compared to other things he's done. He must be pretty free lance. Even though the game didn't have much chance of seeling millions its still awesome how he put so much effort into making a great soundtrack.

I wonder why he chose to compose TSA soundtrack? I saw the list of other things he's done, and while I haven't played any of those games he composed for, I know they're really popular...at any rate more popular than a Bomberman game (and such a quirky little one, what with the "massive" cast and "deep" characterization) (quotes are intentional because the terms enclosed within are used in relation to other Bomberman games).

AO3 | deviantArt | Tumblr
Bluesky | Twitter | Ko-Fi
Bombermanga | Bomber Base | B-Daman Now, Dog!

If I don't wield the bomb, I can't protect you. If I keep wielding the bomb, I can't embrace you.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1135s
Index - Back to Top