Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: A List Gallery of other Unpopular Franchises in the States
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#12  Posted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:23 pm  Reply with quote + 
SSJ-Sonic 254 wrote:
Ys is an awesome series. Why it's unpopular here is beyond me. I believe it's worth mention that while I was playing it, my two younger cousins watched and the youngest dared saying "This looks boring." I swear, that kid wouldn't what boring was, even if it went up and bit him in the foot. All he ever plays are tactical RPGs or RPGs (why he even plays them is beyond me, the kid probably could bearly read, so he wouldn understand very little of the storyline, if any at all, but anyway...). I've only played through ark of napishtim, but I did play Ys III which was also pretty good.

I never really liked Earthbound. Of course, I was only like five when my bro rented it, but it looked like quite a silly game (I mean, a dog joined your party, WTF?) I don't see what great about it, but I should give it a shot, seeing how I didn't even play the game, plus only being five then didn't help ethier...

River City Ransom... that games looks silly, but it has "BARF!", so that makes it cool.

I know someonew on a different forum who loves Super Robot Wars. It sounds fun, but I never played it, so yeah.

Wasn't Ganbare Goemon made by Konami? It looks interesting, but as far as I know, there only one game in america, being on N64.

Yes, Ganbare Goemon was Made by Konami( The Same Peeps Who did they're Popular Castlevania Series ^^)

Actually, Only 4 Goemon games were released here, these include

Legend of the Mystical Ninja (SNES)- the first super Nes Ganbare Goemon where Goemon and Ebisumaru were changed to the God Awful *COUGH* Kid Ying and Dr Yang

Legend of the Mystical Ninja-Starring Goemon( Gameboy Version)- this one involved Goemon fighting a group of swashbuckling pirates or something,

Legend of the Mystical Ninja Staring Goemon (N64 Version)- the First one for N64, this is the Zelda-like one where Goemon fights the Peach Mountain Shouguns Spring Breeze Dancing and Lily ^^

Goemon's Great Adventure (N64)- this is the second Goemon game for N64, this used a Mixture of 3-D and 2-D sidescrolling( like the SNES goemon games), this involved Goemon trying to Stop Ebisumaru's evil sister from resurrecting a DBZ-like villian knock off Demon called Daichukii.

and Plus, for some odd Reason, Adv Films took interest in licensing the Goemon Anime which is waaaaaaaaaaay many years old than Bomberman Jetters @_@, how it managed to make it to american shores was beyond me, so don't ask.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0850s
Index - Back to Top