Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: A List Gallery of other Unpopular Franchises in the States
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#7  Posted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:53 pm  Reply with quote + 
Although I've Already Mentioned this in one of my Previouse Threads

Ganbare Goemon games are'nt Popular here either, Despite the Fact ADV films took interest in licensing the ANime Version, only 4 Games were released here.

One of the Main Reasons why Goemon is So unpopular here (I got this Info from a Classicgaming Hardcore 101 site), is because not many people would have been able to understand it;s weird style japanese humor.

I mean, how many animes have you ever seen with giant Super Robots in Feudal Japan?

Can you imagine Inuyasha pioleting a Super Robot???

Also, The Super Robot Wars Tatical Games are;nt popular here either, I think only one game was released here in the states for GBA. the Super Robot Wars games featured characters from different Mecha animes such as Gundam, Magzinger Z,ect, battling it out on tatical fields with Chibi Versions of they're Mechs.

Also, I Think that One of of most Notible Reasons why Ultimate Muscle is'nt Popular because for one thing, UM is'nt really a type of anime that can compete with the Bigger Fighting,Sci-fi,Swordsplay,Fantasy anime, because when it comes to hardcore anime fans, people perfer plots about Ninjas,Swordsmen( Y'S for example),and Pirates, rather than a Sports plot about Wrestling,Tennis or Football.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0667s
Index - Back to Top