Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: System Discussion #2: Playstation 2
Glair Bomber
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 11:55 pm  Reply with quote + 
PS2 was new for me, because everything before it had been Nintendo related. I got my PS2 for Christmas I think two or three years ago. I didn't pay much attention to the launch or advertising... I was too busy playing Gamecube. xD

Hardware, well, my PS2 works all right. But I think a general problem is all the loading screens. -.-

I'm going to try a mention some games no one has brought up yet... but there are a few things that I would like to say about some that have.

Ratchet and Clank: ^____^ My first game on the PS2! I loved the first one TO DEATH! However, I bought the next two, and I had to say I was disappointed. I didn't bother with the 4th. Love the music, though. :3

Kingdom Hearts: There are some huuuuge hypes over this game. I don't really get it, though. It wasn't spectacular in any way, and I got bored with it quickly. I sold it for ten bucks.

Sonic Heroes: I had specifically asked for this game FOR GAMECUBE. But I still got it for PS2. >< Like already mentioned, loading was a pain in the ass and just... it was... gross, to say in the least. The graphics weren't as great as they could've been. Plus, in general, it was a really craptastic game.

Magic Pengel: This is deffinitely not a popular game. The only reason I enjoyed it is because the basis was pretty much "draw your own Pokemon." Except they weren't Pokemon... I mean, you get what I mean, right? Once you drew something, you could battle it out with other "doodles" in a rock-paper-scizzors type battle. I could draw lots of cool things though... all in all, I didn't mind spending $15 on this.

Full Metal Alchemist: Shitty anime game. I used to be a fan of the anime, and I still regretted paying the $39 for this.

Samurai Champloo: Amusing game. I'm a huge fan of the anime, though, so I'm probably being biased. Many graphical difficulties... such as their sleeves. And I guess it was too hard to make their mouths actually MOVE when they spoke...

American Idol: Yes, I did buy this game. Shit.

DDR: I'm more active now! :happy: 

Hero the level 43 Meowth!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1494s
Index - Back to Top