Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: System Discussion #2: Playstation 2
JET_ALONE
Bomberdude

Post#4  Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:32 am  Reply with quote + 
Quote:
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - I think there will be enough GTA hate in this thread without my input.

I love you.

Well I don't actually own a PS2, our family does and / or did. The first one crapped out, after being buggy and horrible, but our slim is doing okay. But the outside is pretty much falling apart. DVD playback is pretty shite too. I hate the hardware.

Well there's been very rare occassions where I actually played the thing. The framrate and loading times anoyed me to an unlimited end. I remember playing Sonic Heroes and OH MY GOD I just wanted to die. I shudder to think what Gems Collection would be like with it probably having bad loading times already, and two of its games already being in CD format, and it being on a PS2 on the first place.

The only game where I've been enjoying myself would probably be Megaman X8. What a solid yet somewhat difficult platformer...A real challenge, a gem even. The soudtrack 'aint that amazing though. It's cool, but its like...Background noise. Oh well it did add to the atmosphere of the levels. Did I mention how impressed I was with the dubbing? Nice graphics too. Good one Capcom.:P

Other than that, well I know the PS2 has some brilliant games but I haven't seen them here. And some of them aren't even available in english. Bah. Well maybe one day I'll get my own and a few obscure titles. Maybe.

As for Xenosaga, I'm getting Xenosaga I & II for Nintendo DS, so I guess I could try the first and second chapters on PS2 when I get the chance.

Business philosophy? Don't know it. Launch? Didn't pay attention back then and I still don't now. Wow I am a Nintendo bias. :oops: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1153s
Index - Back to Top