Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
JET_ALONE
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:27 pm  Reply with quote + 
The news has been around for a while that the next new Pokemon games, Diamond and Pearl are due for a September release in Japan for DS. So far there's a decent amount of information and media available.

New Pokemon have already been revealed, such as pre evolutions and evolutions of existing Pokemon, and some entireley new ones. They've already been seen in other Pokemon media, such as the anime and recent games.

It's also compatible with Nintendo Wi-Fi, for trading, battling and voice chat. The day / night cycle has returned, and graphics have had a minor update. All areas are in 3D, but from the usual top view perspective as the previous games, and the touch screen is used for menus, such as battle commands etc.

Other small updates to game mechanics include a monitoring for Pokemon in daycare, male and female Pokemon differing slightly in appearance, encountering two Pokemon at once, and so on.

Is anyone going to get this game? Or does anyone here even like Pokemon? I'll be importing my copy of Diamond when available, so yay! And the new Pokemon look uber-kawaii desu. More information available at Serebii.net.

The aquatic weasel thing is called Buizeru in Japanese. It's damn cute and I want to eat it. That and the new Pikachu Squirrel thing.
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.2623s
Index - Back to Top