BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: System Discussion # 1: The Gamecube Good or Bad?
Glair Bomber
Bomberdude

Post#3  Posted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:16 pm  Reply with quote + 
I gave a Gamecube a 4, but I guess that's for my own reasons. ^^ About four years back, I had broken my leg during a baseball game, and while in the ambulence, my dad had told me he had gotten a Gamecube. I was so excited, I think I passed out. The entire time, I rambled on about games I couldn't wait to play such as SSBM (it did make everything more painless, such as the IV).

So for a while, I had to games on the Gamecube; SSBM and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. SSBM was great, obviously, but after playing it for several days (alone, I might add) you could imagine it got... dull.

I decided to have a go at SA2B. I had never been much of a Sonic fan, but this game changed that for me. I loved it! I play it again and again these days, and I still find myself enjoying it, but I have no idea why. It's not like there's anything spectacular about the game itself, but I guess I'm just one for kiddy games. xD

Well, now, I have a LOT more than just two games. I don't think I'll be able to list them all, but here's a few highlights:

Starfox Adventures
Skies of Arcadia
Bomberman Jetters (simply because I like the series! xD This game really, REALLY lacks)
Mario Party 4 and 5 (I don't own 6 and 7)
Sonic Riders
Harvest Moon

So those were a few. I like Gamecube more than say, an X-Box, simply because of the games. I like games with fun characters and good gameplay. I'm not saying X-Box doesn't have those, but I find a lot of the games revolve around either shooting or sports, and those don't do it for me. I have a PS2 as well (which I absolutely ADORE), and I would probably give that a 5 because of the games I LOVE playing on it! ^__^

People think it's weird that I love my Gamecube so much... but what can I say? It's an old friend that helped me get through hard times, and I still get comfort from it to this day.

Hero the level 43 Meowth!
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1519s
Index - Back to Top