Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: RockmanZX
JET_ALONE
Bomberdude

Post#1  Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:03 pm  Reply with quote + 
I've picked up that there's a few Rockman fans here right? (Aka "Megaman" :down:  ) Well I thought I'd make a topic concerning the upcoming Rockman Title for the Nintendo Ds, and this will probably be the start of another Rockman series, RockmanZX.

RockmanZX is most probably a follow up of RockmanZero, following the story of Vent and Aile, a boy and a girl character, in their jobs in a delivery service, Silve Express which is led by the kids's senior named Silve.

Anyway, it's all about Vent and Aile living in the "Inner" where they are protected from Irregular (Maverick) outbreaks in the "Outer". Aaand they soon gain the ability to tap into "Live Metal" which allows them to become Model Z and Model X.

The game will contain sidescrolling gameplay, 2D yet impressive graphics and animated cutscenes. Sounds good to me! PreOrders are available at Play-Asia, and more info at Rockman PerfectMemories. So...

Who's getting it?

I certainly am! I don't really have many Rockman games and I haven't played very much either, but I'm still a huge fan! With the EXE (Battle Network) series especially. I've got my eye on that RockmanEXE6DX pack right now...

Oh, the recent article, here.

Looks similiar to RockmanZero, right? But better! :veryhappy: 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1733s
Index - Back to Top