BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Lookin ahead... Games you wanna get!
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#1  Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:01 pm  Reply with quote + 
The general opinion around here seems to say the new bomberman game isn't looking too great. So I was just curious, what are some games my board buddies are looking forward too?

I recently got Tales of Legendia and I'm likin it so far. I might want to get Tales of Phantasia for my GBA as well. Legendia unfortunately doesn't have the multiplayer option that Symphonia did but I think if you liked Symphonia you'd love Legendia too.

I'm thinking about getting one or both of the newer Shining force games as well. Being Shining Force Neo and Shining Tears.

However! I was always afraid to read up on Phantasy star Universe coming out for PS2 late this year/early next for multiple reasons. Being afraid it'll be different and suck or my fear of getting too amped for the game but the inevitable happened. After a few months of avoiding info on the game I finally read up on it and it looks friggin awesome! I'm definately getting it and playing online as soon as it comes out. Not sure how big of old school Phantasy Star fans this crowd is but the 1 player mode is gonna be more of the traditional style Phantasy Star and anyone thats played Phantasy Star IV knows it'll be cool. Might be alittle old school for some of us though. PS4 is around 10 years old and was for Sega Genesis. Just figured I'd throw this out there. I'm pretty sure we have a couple of PSO fanatics/ex PSO fanatics around here.

And if you've got free time get yourself a rom of Phantasy Star IV, wonderful game.

I'm like all into Phantasy Star again, argh!

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1804s
Index - Back to Top