Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Legend of the Mystical Ninja Games
ChronoBall X
Bomberdude

Post#5  Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:47 pm  Reply with quote + 
Angelus wrote:
I LOVE Goemon games. I still get the Impact song stuck in my head from time to time. I've seen clips of an anime of it somewhere, but I can't find any downloads for bittorrent anywhere. When I figure out IRC, ill look there.

True, There was an Anime Series Licensed by ADV Films, but however it did'nt do too well in America and was disliked by Many Goemon Fans because it did'nt have the same Crazy Humor or Adventure-feel like the awsome games did.

and Like I said, Goemon games are'nt popular here anymore in america like Bomberman, infact, Goemon's Last American Appearance( If not his final Last) was Konami Krazy Racers for Gameboy Advance, now that was Awsome ^^

and what was very odd is that the first Goemon game which was brought to America was the first ganbare Goemon game for the SNES, they changed Goemon and Ebisumaru's names to Kid Ying and Dr Yang. but however in the later american sequels, they retained they're original japanese names.

also, how come in the first SNES Goemon game that Yae had Blue hair instead of her traditional green hair?
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1270s
Index - Back to Top