BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Fansites
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: For you Bomberman Players, A battle home!
serpx
Bomberbie

Post#4  Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:19 pm  Reply with quote + 
Yeah, well, the site I am trying to get out here is much more competition-oriental. I understand your board, I have looked around it. I am not trying to steal members or anything, that is not my goal, nor how I overall am. Hell, I rather become friends with you and grow together. There really can't be much fighting with a game that lacks community bases.

To me, this game is really an outstanding competitive multiplayer game, and it lacks the type of base that it needs to become anymore popular. I am designing the website to be quite spiritual, where people will play for the mere gold (hall of fame, spitting in people's faces, whatever the gold is to them), rather than just because it has you think, and just because it's fun.

Tag-team tournaments, FFA tournaments, a "Olympic" sorta ordeal that'll have competitors go through all sorts of Bomberman games to try to become top in, etc. I am trying to push the competitive nature.

I know things can be much more than they already are. I experienced the potiental through Bomberman Online -- those who haven't played a Bomberman game online are REALLY missing out. :P

And any place can be alive for years, but not have grown that much. Do you guys advertise a lot? It took me about a week to find a decent place with Bomberman players. I was surprised and glad to finally run into one. But, ONE. Are there any more? I don't understand why there aren't so many, this is a great game series.

Nice Bomberman emoticons BTW.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman Fansites All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1262s
Index - Back to Top