Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: how did you find bmanboard?
chris_h
Bomberman

Post#16  Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:21 pm  Reply with quote + 
Angelus wrote:
A long time ago, I found a link in the Gamefaqs boards 4 this site. Just recently, with a new computer (having forgotten the board link), I came across a link on Deviant art that led me here. :P
I do not remember you from the old board.

I do not remember what I was searching for when I found the old board, but I suspect I found it by searching yahoo.

I remember that in one of my first posts I asked which 2d bomberman was the best (I had only played ti-83 calculator bomberman), and the members talked me into ebaying a Saturn, Saturn bomberman, 10 controllers, and 2 multitaps. I still have the whole set up for just one game.

And then Johann and Pikachu (sp?) got tired of running the board (they often complained about our immaturity), and Razon ended up starting the new board (too bad we did not get the old posts).

The last days of the real bombermanboard.com were a lot of fun. We all got in some last minute spamming (I think I did the most), and voted for who should start the new board.
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Bomberman In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.0699s
Index - Back to Top