Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Mario Kart DS
Regulus 777
Bomberstar

Post#5  Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:20 am  Reply with quote + 
Actually there's alot of games comnig out in the next few monthes that are catching my interest. Though not DS I figure I shall mention them.

Battalion Wars - A real time military strategy game for Gamecube based on the advance wars series. (Advances Wars is good stuff may i add.)

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - This is my most anticipated game of the year. I love the Fire Emblem series and can hardly wait for this one to come out.

Megaman X collection is coming out. I'll probly buy it just because I get most every megaman game that comes out.

Mario dance dance revolution looks interesting and I'm sure at least one person in my family will eventually get it. Probly not me though.

There is a game coming out based on the Chronicles of Narnia book "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe". I think an adventure game based on that would be so cool. I don't know if any of you have read the book but its a childhood favorite of mine.

There is a GBA game that recently came out called Sigma Star Saga and its an RPG styled gradius type shooter and I think that's an awesome concept.

View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1520s
Index - Back to Top