Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: Mario Kart DS
BlueBomberman
Board Moderator

Post#1  Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:48 pm  Reply with quote + 
Is anyone else looking forward to this title? I sure am.

Especially with the Wi-Fi technolgy! And with the Labtop I'll be getting I can play broadband in my dorm too! =o

This is some of the features:

:arrow: The game will have 8 playable characters:
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, Wario, Yoshi, Bowser, DK.

:arrow: The game will feature 8 player mutliplayer and 8 player online gameplay.

:arrow: The game will feature over 30 different courses and raceways, and a battle mode for multiplayer (not online) along with a single player battle mode (which is a first).

:arrow: There are some coruses from preveous title in this game like Moo Moo Farm (MK64), Peach Circuit (Super Curcuit), Luigi Curcuit (Double Dash), and Mario Curcuit (Super Mario Kart)

:arrow: The game will be playable just by yourself, you and up to eight friends can play together, or you can play online with 8 players.

:arrow: You can choose any of the eight characters, even if someone else has already picked that same character. The racers will have your name above their head so you can tell the different between the eight Luigi's that are racing together!

:arrow: The bottom screen is a two-zoom map. You can view a zoomed out map that shows the entire course and where everyone is.. or you can zoom in and see a detailed map of your character and everything near him/her - including items and traps! (You press X to swap.)

:arrow: You will be able to draw your own small decals on your Kart to make it looks snazzy when racing against your friends!

:arrow: DS Download Play can be used to allow up to eight racers to play together if they don't own the game themselves! (In this mode EVERYONE will have to pic a different character, no decals, no special anything really - just flat out plain Mario Kart racing!)

Note: I found this info from various sorces AND/OR users from other forums. So not ALL of it will be true...

Last edited by BlueBomberman on Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:08 pm
View user profile Send Private Message
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Video Games In General All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1632s
Index - Back to Top