BombermanBoard Forum Index BombermanBoard
Bomberman Community

Search Forum   Member List   Chat / Chat Log 
 Control Panel   Private Messages   Register   Log in 
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008)
Viewing Single Post
From Topic: How to register the korean version of bomberman online (old)
Flame

Post#38  Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:20 am  Reply with quote + 
EdgarCorona wrote:
Yeah, I am really good, heheh. I actually rarely lose a game, to be honest. I don't like making myself sound good but...I can't really lie. :oops: 

My brother and I make a 2vs2 server and have a couple people join---we've done it for many hours so far, and we've only lost all 3 rounds against a team twice. Other than that, we've always won all 3 rounds before they do.

Account name is my name here, EdgarCorona. I'm on kinda often. Maybe I'll see you around.

My only problem is that our internet disconnects about every 2 hours, so when it happens, I have to close the whole game and reopen it, but then I don't have to worry for another 2 hours. It's just a little problem with my ISP.

Oh yeah, I have the purple golden belt now. :happy:  But I don't mean the BIG golden one---I mean the first series of bronze, silver, and gold belts. But I'm almost at that big one!

I think i know what Belt your Talking about
Its about 3 belts up From The Basic Gold belt Right :mystery: 

And My Account name is "Flame_the_he"
I wish the thing would show more characters so i can make it "Flame_the_hedgehog"
(Its bold because those are the characters i would have entered)

Anyway, I'll see you Online :P
BombermanBoard Forum Index -> Online Bomberman Games -> Bomberman Online (2002-2008) All times are GMT-5:00 (DST+1)

Jump to: 

Total Time: 0.1331s
Index - Back to Top